Live.... Shooting at Houston College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live.... Shooting at Houston College

Fox has live coverage of a shooting in Lone Star college in Houston TX.

Here is a link

CNN is reporting the same on there website.

-Jon

I bet he had at least 4 'Assault weapons" and 1,000 large capacity mags on him....
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

maybe we should ban colleges and schools...everything online
      sigpic

Comment

dang
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I can't help but thinking that this recent rash of school shootings might just be left wing plants to stir shit up.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            I can't help but thinking that this recent rash of school shootings might just be left wing plants to stir shit up.
            Or kids who have finally seen that they can get the attention of the masses (what they want as they feel like they are not heard, seen or even exist) as the media latley has been really good at pointing out even the smallest of shootings...

Ban guns and they will start reporting stabbings, stoning’, hangings, clubbing’....etc

Media and Parenting, two things in this country who could use a lesson in "responsibility".
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              Man, it seems to me that all these recent mass shootings are written from a script to elicit an emotional response advocating gun control.

Excuse my forever_frostesque conspiracy theory, but c'mon...

"rogue muslim terrorist, acting as a mole in the Marines, shoots protectors of truth, justice, american way"

"visibly insane kid, fascinated with comic book characters, shoots people point-blank in movie theater"

"gun freak with oedipus complex kills mother and shoots blonde-haired, blue-eyed angelic children at elementary school"
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'd imagine we will hear more of the same thing. Ban Guns! Video Games and Movies seem to be the root of all evil.

I forgot that video games and movies started all this violence and nothing happen before the creation of both.

Comment

What i dont get is they blame video games.. and Violence in TV.. I grew up playing doom, quake, Halflife and all the other FPS games.. i watchined as much violence on TV as i could.. and have yet to want to go kill anyone because my PARENTS taught me right from wrong..

it's either shitty parents who dont care enough about their kids to see the signs and handle it....

or.....

muslim agents.....

or...

FUCKIN ALIENS!!!
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I wonder how long it will take for everyone to get their stories straight this time?

Comment

ban all schools, churches, workplaces, shopping malls, movie theaters, restaurants, stores, and private residences.....that should end the problem of gun violence once and for all

Comment

Damn these gun free zones, they attract gunfire

Comment

This provides another argument in favor of concealed carry on college campuses by students with CHLs.

Comment

Crazy that this keeps happening...

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk 2

Comment

Odd, why weren't there 400 heavily armed Texans in stetsons putting this guy down?

Edit:

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                              Damn these gun free zones, they attract gunfire

Crap! Someone beat me to the "ironic" answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X