Three Wolf Moon Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Wolf Moon Shirt

Since no one here has a job where they do any real work, read the reviews on this shirt. Some of these are pretty hilarious.

Great reviews! Makes me want to buy one!

Comment

The customer pics are hilarious too...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-me...pdp_images_dav

Comment

Blake bought a few of these I'm betting!

Comment

I do have one complaint, and that's that I must stay indoors on windy days. Last fall we had a windy day and I received notice that hundreds of women were suddenly pregnant, carrying my offspring, up to 12 miles away.
          That's some hilarious stuff right there!

Comment

Oh man this is old

Comment

The negative reviews are great.

Comment

Just when I think my Friday couldn't get any better, I find a TWM shirt.
                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

LOL

78 of 84 people found the following review helpful:
                  1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't make this Fairy Tale come true!!!!, June 4, 2009
                  By Three Little Pigs (Kalamazoo, MI United States) - See all my reviewsWe are outraged and appalled that the makers of this logoed t-shirt would opt to adorn a t-shirt with something as dark and evil as the 3 wolves!

The wolf is our sworn enemy.. not only has he repeatedly attempted B & E with my brothers and me, he has destroyed my two brothers' houses with a lupine gale of wind, and tried to get into my specific residence through the chimney. It was only by the hair of our chinny chin chins that we narrowly escaped slow torture and certain death. Death that would have been committed slowly on a grill... With a full bottle of KC Masterpiece.

We are outraged and haunted by the images presented on this T-shirt. Now, my brothers and I will have to rejoin our Post Traumatic Syndrome therapy group.. I will have to shoot an email to Little Red Riding Hood about this, warning her about this horrific garment. It is truly a shame. She was making so much progress in her re-establishing her relationship w/ her Grandma.

Please reconsider the impact this shirt will have on the ovine community.

Sincerely, The Three Little Pigs
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                    Oh man this is old
                    I had never seen it, figured I'd share.

Comment

Working...
                    X