Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do they make wide chuck taylor all stars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do they make wide chuck taylor all stars?

i have some wide ass flintstone feet and have always wanted some chucks as an adult, last time i had a pair was when i was in the 1st or 2nd grade. i wear skater type shoes now because they are always wider than normal tennis shoes

any chance they make them or vans slip ons in wide?

gracias

Haven't ever seen them, but I haven't actively looked either. I usually only need a new pair every 9 months or so.

Comment

they are cloth, just cut a slit on the side so your bunions can breath!!!!!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

No they dont, or at least they didnt when they were US made.
        I havn't worn that shit since they started being made in China.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

According to their website they don't have a wide.

I too have a wide foot and have a pair of high tops and a pair of low tops. After a few wears the shoe stretched to match my foot and got a lot more comfortable.

They are definately my walking shoes, I only wear them when I'm hanging out or sometimes on road trips, the flat sole makes them uncomfortable after a few hours.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Vans might make a wide slipon, I know you can custom order colors materials, etc. Try calling a vans store and asking.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              Vans might make a wide slipon, I know you can custom order colors materials, etc. Try calling a vans store and asking.
              they do? i asked the guy at the vans store and he said they don't.. but that is what i get for trusting whitey! haha

yea i know you can make em online, i have a friend with some custom ones

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                they do? i asked the guy at the vans store and he said they don't.. but that is what i get for trusting whitey! haha

yea i know you can make em online, i have a friend with some custom ones

thanks
                I've had them order shoes that were out of stock before, they call vans direct and place orders, it just shipped to my house instead of the store, so I'm sure they could get them to make some, that guy is probably full of shit.

Comment

I never got the Chuck Taylor thing. They're uncomfortable, and look stupid as shit.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    I never got the Chuck Taylor thing. They're uncomfortable, and look stupid as shit.
                    IBEricRant

Comment

Thou shalt be strucketh down by Talisman.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Check the website. You can custom make them, not sure about the width though. I love my chucks. I finally had to break down and get a new pair after wearing them for six years lol.
                        See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Thou shalt be strucketh down by Talisman.
                          If he ever gets around to taking Paladins nuts out of his mouth.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

If they did, anyone (including myself) that would need a "wide" shoe... would look like a retarted douche in chuck taylors.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

what kind of shoes do you wear? i am sure there is someone who thinks they are uncomfortable, and look stupid as shit

Comment

Working...
                              X