paint and body shop dallas area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint and body shop dallas area

my car got hit and i gotta put a new front passenger fender on so im gunna need it sprayed and blended into the door/hood. anyone have any good recommendations? also any idea how much something like this would run? will be for an 08 charger.

edit: the fender will already be on. i'll only need it to be sprayed.
    Last edited by jewozzy; 01-06-2011, 11:32 PM.

The fender will need to be off for paint, it has to be edged. Average cost will be about 500 with part supplied.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      The fender will need to be off for paint, it has to be edged. Average cost will be about 500 with part supplied.
      hmm i was quoted to have a place do the whole thing for 800 fender a mirror and paint the stuff. for the edging im just going to spray it silver i think it'll look fine.

Comment

Slide by Like-Nu in Dallas. They've been taking care of my family for years. http://likenuautobody.com/
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

swing bye the shop we can take care of that for you...
          heres the address
          CCARS
          4818 Vicksburg st
          Dallas Tx 75207
          972 437 8331

Comment

Originally posted by wrightmercy
            maybe this link will help you to find the nearest dallas auto repair shops (link added). it's a guarantee that they will help you to fix the problem in your car. hope that i have help.
            first post.............

Comment

Originally posted by wrightmercy
              maybe this link will help you to find the nearest dallas auto repair shops (link added). it's a guarantee that they will help you to fix the problem in your car. hope that i have help.
              Thanks Peggy, but I switched to Discover Card.

Ban him.

Comment

Sheermetal in Plano . They just painted the side of my Challenger. ITS PERFECT. http://www.sheermetal.com/

Comment

Do nit go to fender mender

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    Do nit go to fender mender
                    WOW, thats a blast from the past....They were raking that place over on the old board years ago

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      WOW, thats a blast from the past....They were raking that place over on the old board years ago
                      Yea I remember that thread so any chance I get to say fuck fender mender I will lol

Comment

Working...
                      X