No announcement yet.

Dogs or cats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be a public poll, so we can ban everyone who voted cats.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Emotional boosh.
      Point taken. Our dogs were our kids before we had our son and they've always been great and low maintenance, especially our lab. Baby comes along and things, well, change. You've been there. They are both getting older, 10 and 11, and they've both been sick (from both ends) a few times this year. As a new(ish) father, you know how a dining room full of dog diarrhea and vomit never comes at a convenient parental time. I'm sorry you lost your lab, I know I'll be a mess when I lose mine. Thanks for reminding me to try not be a douche. I'm sure that wasn't easy to re-live as you typed it.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        This should be a public poll, so we can ban everyone who voted cats.
        It is a public poll.
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

I know im sick of all this damn MUD. Buttkiss & Harris track in mud even if you clean their paws. They still track this shit in. Its not their fault, But damn I get so mad at them when they bring it in. Buttkiss got mud all over the carpet today, Have to let it dry before you vaccum it up or you just smear it in the carpet.

DOGS ARE ALOT OF WORK & I give Cats their props on that note. They arnt alot of work like our Four Pawed friends
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

Shit man. That made me tear up. Sucks. I rescued my border collie mix almost 12 years ago from a friend who had already "rescued" her and done a piss poor job of it. Little goofball has given me so many smiles through the years I know I'm going to fall apart when she is gone. Had a big scare this summer when she got pancreatitis, and I thought it was the end. I don't understand people who don't like dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              It is a public poll.
              D'OH! I'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Shit man. That made me tear up. Sucks. I rescued my border collie mix almost 12 years ago from a friend who had already "rescued" her and done a piss poor job of it. Little goofball has given me so many smiles through the years I know I'm going to fall apart when she is gone. Had a big scare this summer when she got pancreatitis, and I thought it was the end. I don't understand people who don't like dogs.
                I still tear up when I see pictures of Scooby, and my daughter LOVED to play on/arond him. My wife did a slideshow for my daughters birthday, and I was caught off guard in the middle of a party with litterally all of our family and some friends. I can imagine you will be in a similar boat, but hopefully that takes a few more years before it happens.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  I know im sick of all this damn MUD. Buttkiss & Harris track in mud even if you clean their paws. They still track this shit in. Its not their fault, But damn I get so mad at them when they bring it in. Buttkiss got mud all over the carpet today, Have to let it dry before you vaccum it up or you just smear it in the carpet.

DOGS ARE ALOT OF WORK & I give Cats their props on that note. They arnt alot of work like our Four Pawed friends
                  I have been cleaning paws for over a week now. Getting pretty old. I need some damn grass in my back yard. pronto.

Comment

Dogs, they're more loyal imo...

Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                    X