No announcement yet.

I HATE the flippin' USPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was doing a click and ship for an overnight letter on their site. I tried to print and the fucking popup label locked up. I clicked on no it did not print. These cocksuckers bill you, withdraw the money, and when the shit does not print you have to pay again to reprint and request a refund for the first label. I bitched that it was going to take 3 days to get my refund and the bitch replied no 14 days like that was better. I told the worthless cunt that her customer service and this bullshit is the reason the fucking post office is going under!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      I was doing a click and ship for an overnight letter on their site. I tried to print and the fucking popup label locked up. I clicked on no it did not print. These cocksuckers bill you, withdraw the money, and when the shit does not print you have to pay again to reprint and request a refund for the first label. I bitched that it was going to take 3 days to get my refund and the bitch replied no 14 days like that was better. I told the worthless cunt that her customer service and this bullshit is the reason the fucking post office is going under!!!
      LOL that sounds about right!

Comment

On a positive note (for me anyway) my package made it to Seattle.

What's jacked up is it was processed there this morning, but the update just made it to their site in the last hour. And I also signed up for email alerts which is supposed to notify me of any changes, and of course I never got one.

Expected Delivery Date: January 6, 2011
        Class: Priority Mail®
        Service(s): Registered Mailâ„¢
        Return Receipt

Your item arrived at 7:03 am on January 06, 2011 in SEATTLE, WA 98108.

The Postal Service expects to deliver the item on Thursday, January 6, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Unit, January 06, 2011, 7:03 am, SEATTLE, WA 98108
        Acceptance, January 04, 2011, 1:32 pm, DALLAS, TX 75261

Comment

There's your great Government ran business working hard for ya!

Comment

This is normal. I've shipped items USPS and have the tracking show accepted at Post Office and the person received it within two day with no change of status on the tracking page.

Be patient.

Comment

I've only used USPS twice to ship something. One time is in the mail right now, so hopefully it'll go ok. The first time though, the tracking number showed up the day after I took it to the post office and was up to date from then on. Private companies like UPS are definitely better though. I could ship something through UPS, and by the end of the day they would have the tracking info up and going.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Parcel.
                I'm ok with it though, once i saw it hit california, i filed a claim with Newegg. I got the product refunded, and it's sitting on my table now.
                classy.

Comment

I've never had any problems with USPS. Now fedex is another story...
                  -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    and this bullshit is the reason the fucking post office is going under!!!
                    Actually, the reason the USPS is struggling is retirement benefit payments that are about to exceed their regular payroll. At a point in the near future, there will be more people collecting retirement from the USPS, than actually work there! Non sustainable.

As for the tags at the bottom....the USPS receives ZERO tax dollars.

USPS sucks but so far their checks keep clearing so I am all good!

Comment

Seems like one or both of 2 problems with the updates....

Either their backend systems suck and/or lazy ass employees are not scanning/entering data like they should.

I'd rather use UPS as opposed to the USPS these days - FedEx is definite preference though.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                        Actually, the reason the USPS is struggling is retirement benefit payments that are about to exceed their regular payroll. At a point in the near future, there will be more people collecting retirement from the USPS, than actually work there! Non sustainable.

As for the tags at the bottom....the USPS receives ZERO tax dollars.

USPS sucks but so far their checks keep clearing so I am all good!
                        USPS employees do however participate in Federal retirement and health benefits plans. In an indirect manner, employees (or their survivors) who draw more money out in retirement than what the employee and the USPS contributed are being subsidized by the taxpayer.

Comment

Still waiting on a package (1 of three) that was shipped last Friday. The other two came in Tuesday. I have no idea where the last one is. they were all mailed at the same time. The other two got here with large gashes on the bottom of each box. Luckily, they were packed good inside and survived the trip. Guess I will call the shipper tomorrow and tell him to start looking for them. The tracking system on USPS is worthless. Wish they would have shipped UPS or FedEx. Never had a late delivery, never.
                          Mustangs previously owned:
                          1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                          1992 LX AOD
                          1993 LX Drag Car
                          1995 GTS
                          1997 Cobra
                          2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                          Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                          2016 Honda Accord Touring
                          2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Don't even get me started on the post office. One of my biggest hatreds in my life.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The sorry bastards pissed me off again today. I was in Canada for three weeks, had to leave in a rush and didn't do anything with my mail. I don't get that much, have a large (locked) mailbox, so I didn't think it would be a big deal.

I come home to an empty mailbox, no notice or anything. Go to the post office after work, and ALL of my mail was returned to sender. WTF!

Why not leave me with a stuffed mailbox, and only return (or better yet hold) what won't fit? "That's not our policy". These dumbasses returned every single piece of mail I received, 3.5 weeks worth.

I know I should have notified them, but that doesn't explain why they would leave it completely dry. This ship needs to sink already.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                The sorry bastards pissed me off again today. I was in Canada for three weeks, had to leave in a rush and didn't do anything with my mail. I don't get that much, have a large (locked) mailbox, so I didn't think it would be a big deal.

I come home to an empty mailbox, no notice or anything. Go to the post office after work, and ALL of my mail was returned to sender. WTF!

Why not leave me with a stuffed mailbox, and only return (or better yet hold) what won't fit? "That's not our policy". These dumbasses returned every single piece of mail I received, 3.5 weeks worth.

I know I should have notified them, but that doesn't explain why they would leave it completely dry. This ship needs to sink already.
                                so laziness on your part is their fault...? If the box is full and isn't getting emptied, they have to assume you moved or are dead. Returning to sender is the presumptive service to let people trying to contact you know you can't be contacted by mail. Just sayin'. Forward mail or have someone pick up your mail.... Not defending them but what is someone supposed to do without direction?

Comment

Working...
                                X