No announcement yet.

I HATE the flippin' USPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears obvious to me why there is a sign in my home town post office describing the federal offense for striking a postal employee...
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      It appears obvious to me why there is a sign in my home town post office describing the federal offense for striking a postal employee...
      If it wasn't for my parents teaching me to respect my elders no matter what I would have went ape shit on them sweet brown looking ass ladies !
      Street car.

Comment

Wow, I actually have had excellent luck with USPS and my driver has no problems ringing my doorbell.... often...

Comment

Until the postal service is privatized, this will be the norm. Even then, it would not be perfect. UPS likes to turn lots of packages into accordions.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Consider getting a PO box if you travel a lot. Unlike a residential mail box, once your PO box is full the mail will be held onsite until you pick it up since the USPS considers it to be an active address for the duration of your rental term.
            You're probably right, but the last thing I want to do is give these clowns more money. I really wish I could just opt out completely. 90% of what I get in the mail goes straight in the recycle bin, and the other 10% could be done electronically or through UPS/FedEx.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X