Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fort Worth Cops Hard at Work...or Hardly Working ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Worth Cops Hard at Work...or Hardly Working ;)

From Camaro5...http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122849

Odd way but funny ending after getting pulled over by a cop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So im driving to the dentist today for my anual teeth cleaning Its a beautiful 65 dagree day sunshine , Cool ( normal for Texas this time of year ) So I have my windows down jamming to some music when I look up to see blue and red flashing lights coming off the top and frontend of a black/white dodge charger........WTF.....What did I do now ? As I pulled over the officer gets out of his car and slowly walks up to my drivers door halfway down the car he stops and I see another door open on the squad car with this little head walking around the back of my car and of course im like HUH What the ( thinking to myself midget cop? ) As both of the Gentleman walk up to my window the officer says pardon me im sorry for this but I just picked my Son up from school well I dont know how to say this but today is his 6th birthday and since we saw you back there on I30 we have been following you he wanted to see bumblebee and get his autograph. First thing amazed that comes out of my mouth was YOU SERIOUS then the little kid interupts and says Daddy this isnt BumbleBee this is his brother!!!! Bumblebee has stripes up the hood this is Jackle he didnt make the movie because he is vocal and comes across wrong to people I wanted to laugh so hard however I didnt want to make the little guy feel like I was laughing at him lol I looked over at the little fellow and said Excuse me....Who ? He said jackle..... laughing I replied with well yes it is I suppose it is. The Officer interupts and says im sorry for pulling you over I know its not exactlly the right way to do this but with traffic I didnt know any other way I hope you understand. Of course I said yes its more than ok anything to make his little day and of course he wanted an autograph. After I wrote down my Autograph for him he says Daddy Can I Go for a ride in Jackle ?????? Shocked and not knowing what to say his father says only if "JACKLE" says its ok So of course I said SURE so here we go with a Cop car following behind im giving little jacob a ride for his Birthday. Oh get this as he gets in the car first thing he says is Buckle up I would hate for my
    Daddy to pull you over. As we pulled over into the Mall parkinglot just before I get to the dentist the cop or shall I say officer Johnathan walks up and thanks me once again for all of this trouble. I sat there a few minutes laughing as they pulled away running this back through my head thinking to myself Jackle....... what a trip lol

Atleast it made the little guys birthday.

Of course when I signed my name I wrote Jekyll I figured it was my job to correct the little guy before it gets out im Jackle.

This should go over well.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how I would've handled that if put in the same situation with an appointment I had to get to...

I wonder if any of the FWF (Fort Worth Fuzz) on here know officer "Jonathan".

Comment

I got pulled over in my 69 Mach1 so the officer could tell me all about the one he had years ago.

Comment

You'd think an officer would know pulling someone over for an autograph with their kid in the car is a bad idea. I wonder if he ran his plate first to check the background of the person he was about to pull over?
          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Good God I can't even read that.

Comment

Crazy story

Comment

he needs to learn how to construct paragraphs

Comment

So, an officer pulled someone over without cause and then let that stranger drive off with his kid in their car?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    So, an officer pulled someone over without cause and then let that stranger drive off with his kid in their car?

You have it right, lol.

Comment

Of course this thread is gonna go to shit with all the haters. Props to the guy for understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post

We don't know the whole story... lmao

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                          Of course this thread is gonna go to shit with all the haters. Props to the guy for understanding.
                          Haters? I could understand If I knew the officer. Lets say barney fife pulls over goober to let opie ride in his truck, yeah I get that.
                          But I will never drive off with someones kid in my car that I don't know unless there is no other option. Other than that, the annoying stomach dropping time wasting, traffic stop seems unprofessional as heck, but if the detainee has no problem with it, good for him and congrats on entertaining a kid.

Comment

Tldr.

Comment

unprofessional? yes. would i have done the same(entertain the kid), yup. that kid will never forget that and hopefully becomes a gearhead one day...

Comment

Working...
                              X