Hobby Lobby ManCave sale..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby Lobby ManCave sale..

Just perusing the Ford decor at Hobby Lobby and found that all the "Men's Metal & Wood Decor" is half priced. Plenty of crap to deck out you Man Cave. There is a ton of Mustang stuff here..

They do have some cool metal signs and other stuff there.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

damnitt! I was gunna spruce this place up next month too!

Comment

I was at the Denton store. I also noticed that there was a ton of mancave stuff in the clearance aisle. I picked up a few items for my office.

Comment

I may have swing by
          http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

we are switching the kids room to mustangs.....I need the mustang wall border...the top half of his walls are a steel blue and the bottom half is maroon. It is a cool combo and works great with the classic border that I have found but damn that stuff is insanely expensive....gotta hit up hobby lobby now to get some "art" for his man cave.

Comment

Hobby Lobby always has that stuff on sale about once a month! Adrian loves that place
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              And while his kidney stones pass,
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Thanks, just blew $100 at the one in Denton....some cool stuff though!

Comment

I would support Hobby Lobby any way I can since they are defying the Obummer Healthcare BS.

Comment

They have quite a few things for guys there. And theres always plenty of MILF walking around. I also have bought things there to make stuff that other places charge out the ass for. They also have a nice assortment of model cars and models both click and glue together.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well, I guess I got my answer on who the fuck shops at Hobby Lobby. You queers do!

Comment

You must have not been in one yet. I went there for some model paint and was blown away with how much stuff they have for men. I spent about a hundo my first time there. Not to mention the things that I need for odd jobs and trying to save money.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                          Well, I guess I got my answer on who the fuck shops at Hobby Lobby. You queers do!
                          I got lucky...my wife needed to go get something there today so I volunteered to drive her

Comment

Went last night to grab some poster board for my console template. Saw the man cave stuff. got a cool little penzoil drum that will replace the log (literally) that I'm using for a night stand.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I buy my air brush paint, models (when they are on sale), resin and stuff for mold making, poster board and hot glue,(for r/c airplanes, and clay from them. Good company, hell I like almost any company thats closed on Sunday.
                              oh and I once banged a chick that worked there. good times...

Comment

Working...
                              X