One for whiteboy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for whiteboy

Guy claims it's a real saleen. I'm sure you could work your magic on it and make a few bucks if he will come down on the asking price. He claims make an offer.

Real Saleen.... SURE....

Comment

I'm thinking this guy is blowing smoke. It'd be worth more parted out rather than sold whole.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

That's funny cause that car has been for sale for about two months now. I wonder if he thought calling it a Saleen with no original Saleen parts would sell it faster
        1997 viper gts
        1986 turbo mustang
        1987 Buick grand national
        1972 nova

Comment

So....it was an original Saleen GT, and they spent money putting LX parts back on it. I smell bullshit. Someone got a hold of a Saleen VIN plate, IMO. I would check the frame for confirmation.

Comment

Nah the ad claims it was stolen at one point and all the ground effects were taken. It's a possible story, but I don't know enough about Saleens and their vin numbers to tell if it's real or not. I'm sure whiteboy would know though.

Comment

I guess I don't understand why the owner wouldn't make it back into a Saleen?

Comment

It looks clean, and if it's mechanically solid the price isn't that bad, Saleen or not. I'm sure the Saleen claim could be verified through the VIN right?

Comment

its a rebuilt title.

I know where another 88 saleen is looks just like a 88lx now was stolen and stripped then put back together bone stock lx its has rebuilt title also

After the time and money to put it back right you could just buy a clean title saleen

Comment

No saleen data plate in engine bay .
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      Nah the ad claims it was stolen at one point and all the ground effects were taken. It's a possible story, but I don't know enough about Saleens and their vin numbers to tell if it's real or not. I'm sure whiteboy would know though.
                      vins, not vin numbers

Comment

So rebuilt title, stolen, in an accident and the only thing showing Saleen is the dash? Doesn't the top of the engine usually have something saying Saleen?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Wrong seats, door panels, missing data plate on fender, missing data plate on shifter, wrong gauges, no saleen plaque on intake, no strut tower brace, and etc.....

Only saleen thing on whole car is the name plate on dash.
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

^^^
                            So your saying its not a Saleen?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                              Wrong seats, door panels, missing data plate on fender, missing data plate on shifter, wrong gauges, no saleen plaque on intake, no strut tower brace, and etc.....

Only saleen thing on whole car is the name plate on dash.
                              doesnt mean it wasnt a real saleen. Just call saleen with the vin#

Comment

Working...
                              X