No announcement yet.

New C7 info and pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just not impressed. I like the roof line and B pillar...but that is it.

The best selling version will be the black and darker colors. Just to help hide all the plastic vents they stuck on the car.

Comment

Id be too tempted to pour stuff down those upward facing rear vents to watch where it pours out from.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

7 speed manual, lighter, more fuel efficient, the grey one looks slick... I say "win".
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

It's kinda busy with all of the angles, but I think it looks great. There is no way in hell I wouldn't drive one.

Comment

Id roll it...into a fucking wall
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

From the rear quarter view it looks like a Skyline for some reason. I think it's the new rear side glass.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That is hideous. They finally make a decent looking vetter (the C6) and then they go back to making them an ugly car again.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I dig it. It's a bit overdone but I still like it.

But I'm not willing to spend 50-60K on any car. I'm just too damn cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Id be too tempted to pour stuff down those upward facing rear vents to watch where it pours out from.
                    Radiator. Basically it is venting the back side of the radiator. Air flows in front, over the radiator and out the top of the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal View Post
                      Radiator. Basically it is venting the back side of the radiator. Air flows in front, over the radiator and out the top of the hood.
                      A radiator in the rear of the car?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                        That is hideous. They finally make a decent looking vetter (the C6) and then they go back to making them an ugly car again.
                        What do you mean "finally?" The C5 was hot sex in it's day, as is the C6. I like this one, and I think it will grow on people. People are just resistant to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          What do you mean "finally?" The C5 was hot sex in it's day, as is the C6. I like this one, and I think it will grow on people. People are just resistant to change.
                          Personally I never liked the looks of the C5, C4,.....

The C6 has been the only Corvette that I thought looked good.

This new one looks like a Camaro, Corvette, and a CTS-V tried to mate at the same time and had a down syndrome child.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal View Post
                            Wrong "rear". By "rear" I ment the back. Sorry for the confusion.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I would imagine they are diff cooler, trans cooler, brake cooler ducts.

Comment

Exactly. Diff cooler, trans cooler, brake coolers.

Comment

Working...
                                X