AAA Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAA Texas

anybody have AAA Texas membership? my mom is hell bent on getting me one, but i just wonder if anyone has any insight good/bad. Seems like a good deal for $105 year membership.
    sigpic

It is a great deal. Free towing for 100 miles has saved me quite a few times in the past couple years. In fact, it saved me today because my clutch cable snapped haha.
    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

I've more than made my money back just in rental car discounts traveling, let alone having the free towing.

Comment

It's a good deal.. We just have towing coverage on our insurance instead, but AAA is good to have too. And they do more than just towing / roadside assistance. You can get hotel discounts, travel assistance and some other benefits.

Comment

DEFINITELY worth it. The tows alone have saved our asses way more times than I can count.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Think the platinum or whatever level is 30 bucks more extended out to 300 miles, Good for buying a car and getting it towed home.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I think I will go with the premium pkg. for 105 a year...roughly $9 a month does not seem like a bad deal if I was to have one incident a year and needed a tow or something. I could easily spend $100 getting some help in needing gas, lockout, or a tow.
              sigpic

Comment

My dear wife tried to drive down an alley near where she grew up. At a point the concrete stopped and it was just dirt but you didn't know it until you drove around this curve. It had been raining the past few days and the ground started getting real soft. She tried to drive out of it knowing backing up was not going to work, but evenually she sunk it. AAA came and that guy drove that big ass wrecker all the way down that alley burying it a good foot in the thick mud and would winch her out a few yards at a time. Took a long time I ended up tipping him well. Other than the tip, it didn't cost me a dime.

Comment

Working...
                X