Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, stupid ass kids.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Stilling??

Good thing the cops didn't see my moonshine still!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        my car stays in the garage.
        I cruised by the other night, I was gonna stop but didn't see your car, I guess it could have been in the garage...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I cruised by the other night, I was gonna stop but didn;t see your car, I guess it could have been in the garage...

You fuckin' stalking me or what? Creepy ass mofo!

Comment

You fuckin' stalking me or what? Creepy ass mofo!
            I've pulled a Geor!

lmao!
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I cruised by the other night, I was gonna stop but didn't see your car, I guess it could have been in the garage...
              He always parks in the garage.. Just pull into the driveway and light up the tires.. If he's home he'll come out.

Comment

He always parks in the garage.. Just pull into the driveway and light up the tires.. If he's home he'll come out.
                I can do that no problem, I'll bring the Cobra just to make sure everyone can hear my long tubes, OR Xpipe and straight thru mufflers.

Comment

Come out and greet him the same way I do shoplifters.

Comment

Come out and greet him the same way I do shoplifters.
                    Fuck that, nevermind...

Comment

Was it a red coupe with black 03/04 cobra wheels?

Comment

We don't have that shit happen in the 76052.

Now when I lived in 76012, motherfuckers chunked a pumpkin through my sisters back window in her 4runner parked on the street. We used to egged there too but only parked on the street. They busted some asshole kids that spray painted on or our neighbors garage doors with some racial shit. This is all in Interlochen Arlington.
                        Last edited by KBScobravert; 12-23-2012, 01:24 AM. Reason: edited cause i got the shit wrong
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

This has been one long weird day. Craig, after you guys all left I went up to my store and did Payroll. lol Figured I'm up this late, didn't want to have to get up early and take care of it due to the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            We don't have that shit happen in the 76052.

Now when I lived in 76011, motherfuckers chunked a pumpkin through my sisters back window in her 4runner parked on the street. We used to egged there too but only parked on the street. They busted some asshole kids that spray painted on or our neighbors garage doors with some racial shit. This is all in Interlochen Arlington.

Interlochen isn't 76011. 76011 is North of 30 and the Ballpark. I had the window busted out of my 90 Hatch at my condo in that zip code.. lol

Going to bed. Meant to say that in the previous post.

Comment

Kids act like fools when they have time off from school.

Comment

Interlochen isn't 76011. 76011 is North of 30 and the Ballpark. I had the window busted out of my 90 Hatch at my condo in that zip code.. lol

Going to bed. Meant to say that in the previous post.
                                My bad, 76012.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X