New house is broken in: Drive By shooting next door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New house is broken in: Drive By shooting next door

Well, this was an interesting night. Have a couple of people over to have some drinks, and Leah and Katrina are out front smoking when a white Prelude drives by without lights on and shoots out the window on my next door neighbors van that is parked in the street. They heard a pop a few seconds before, looks like some dumbass teenagers with a pellet gun went and took out a bunch of car windows in the neighborhood. No, I didn't jump on their hood. We didn't even hear it inside. Just glad Danny's car didn't get messed up in my driveway, and that my car stays in the garage. Fucking kids.

glad everyone is ok.
    sigpic

Comment

Lol........are you stilling Arlington?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Yup. Fo lyfe!

Comment

You best be strapped yo!
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Damn, when I went buy it looked like a nice, secluded and quiet area.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

were they mayans?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Damn, when I went buy it looked like a nice, secluded and quiet area.

It is. Vandalism can happen anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                  were they mayans?
                  lol!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  It is. Vandalism can happen anywhere.
                  Truf!

Have you made friends with the guy a few houses down with the white Lightning?
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wanna say fuck Arlington, because I lived in ghetto ass areas...but apparently all the christmas decorations in Allen have been terrorized by teenagers so I guess it happens anywhere.

Comment

I wanna say fuck Arlington, because I lived in ghetto ass areas...but apparently all the christmas decorations in Allen have been terrorized by teenagers so I guess it happens anywhere.
                      You must live 75002, we don't put up with that shit on the westside in 75013...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Have you made friends with the guy a few houses down with the white Lightning?
                        Not yet.

DFW is pretty much ghetto, unless you're rolling Chooo Chooo money. The best you can hope for is keeping the ghetto a couple of blocks away in most of the towns around here.

Comment

Oh you put up with much dirtier things over there

In the 75013...

Comment

Eric's neighborhood is nice, that's just the kind of thing that would happen anywhere. Stupid kids with nothing better to do.

Comment

Stilling??

Comment

Working...
                              X