How was your 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was your 2012?

This year has been a real roller coaster for me. I don't think I've had a more active or productive year. 2 major vacations, 3 or 4 minor ones. Got some more college credits knocked out, bought a house and a new 5.0. Already had a bunch of remodel work done on the house. The only thing that really seems stalled right now is my job, and I think that will be what I focus on for 2013, since I've climbed this ladder as far as it goes and got my major purchases out of the way. Overall, this was a banner year for my life. Hope all of you have been as fortunate.

It's been insane. Busiest and most expensive year of my life and I've loved every minute of it.

Comment

Shitty. Bring on the new year!

Comment

Great year for me and mine considering what others have to deal with, I'm lucky to be where I am.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Badass all around.

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          It's been insane. Busiest and most expensive year of my life and I've loved every minute of it.
          This.

Comment

Ups and downs. I almost died and I learned to juggle. I think next year will be better.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Highlight: flying in a Huey about at about 500-700ft from here to Santa Fe, then up through the Rockies in Colorado and back.

The year is ending like shit, however.
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

This year has been crazy, went by fast as shit but i'm happy as ever even though we moved 2500 miles from everything and everyone we knew, but fuck yeah! bring on 2013.. this year i'm hoping to finally settle down and buy a house and some property, yadda yadda.

Comment

I'm happy for you Eric that's all awesome stuff

Mine hasn't been as good since I lost my job of 12 years back in June ( company buy out lay off)

But that's really the only negative I have to say about 2012 and that actually worked out well since I got a nice retention bonus for staying in thru the end and a really nice severance bonus too

2013 will start out with a new job starting Jan 7th at my old company in a new division
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Fucking stellar. Good women, good job, same good friends. Dad made it through heart surgery. Only big loss was a few catfish on the trotline...nice.

Comment

Haven't gotten arrested so it's been damn good so far.

Sent from a bathroom

Comment

Deployed for a majority of it! But it was the best 2012 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                          But it was the best 2012 ever.
                          Well that's like your opinion, man.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Nothing tragic happened, my son was born, lost a bit of commision from being out quite a bit with him and the wife at the hospital, but overall Ill call it a great year.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

ive grown more this year than I have in years combined. I quit drinking, quit smoking everything, dedicated my life to Christ and sold my toy car to better prepare myself for the future. I believe im heading in the right direction

Comment

Working...
                              X