No announcement yet.

How was your 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dick got 2" bigger, I made $400k yesterday, traded the Aventador for a Veyron, donated $3M for hurricane relief. NBD Hope 2013 is better /dfwstangsbawlers

Comment

Lost my job after 11 years of service, lost my house and a close friend over bullshit. Other than that my year sucked. Looking forward to next year and looking to be in much better shape by spring.

Comment

Great!
        Got married
        Big wedding
        Florida honey moon
        Wife got a good job
        Got a shop
        Bought a house
        Got out of Garland
        Having a kid
        Lost 55lbs

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          seems like obama or nobama, ya'll are all doin alright, aint it?! this year was great for me! welcomed my first child into the world, turned out from my 5 year apprenticeship, learned allll new aspects of my trade, and now im getting to travel and make real $krilla. oh and i predicted the outcome of the most controversial election to date, much to the demise of my peers, and biggest fans thus far.

next year i predict 10,000 sets of dfwmustangs lips kissing my RICH BLACK ASS, beeeyotch! :SMH:
          Making 5 figures is only black rich. Not real rich.

I predicted nobama as well.
          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
            Making 5 figures is only nigger rich. Not real rich.

I predicted nobama as well.

Fixed according to dave chappell.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              seems like obama or nobama, ya'll are all doin alright, aint it?! This year was great for me! Welcomed my first child into the world, turned out from my 5 year apprenticeship, learned allll new aspects of my trade, and now im getting to travel and make real $krilla. Oh and i predicted the outcome of the most controversial election to date, much to the demise of my peers, and biggest fans thus far.

Next year i predict 10,000 sets of dfwmustangers lips kissing my rich black ass, beeeyotch! :smh:
              chooooooooochoooooooooo$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$@@@@@$$$$$!! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                Great!
                Got married
                Big wedding
                Florida honey moon
                Wife got a good job
                Got a shop
                Bought a house
                Got out of Garland
                Having a kid
                Lost 55lbs
                Awesome man, good job!

Comment

This year was definitely a rollercoaster of a year! It has been amazing in many ways. I married an amazing woman with a great career and I have a new 5 year old little girl that calls me daddy and thinks I am great. I have a nice little house in the country on land and can step out my back door and shoot. I was given a great little boat and caught the biggest red fish of my life. I went deer hunting for the first time and actually got a buck. I went to Belize and Guatemala on my honeymoon that her dad payed for and had the time of my life. It has been fantastic as far as that goes.

Now for the downers. My exwife does not let me talk to my kids and i havent seen them in a year and there is nothing I can do about it at this particular time. Also as alot of you know, i got hurt pretty damned bad in January at work and have been to SEVERAL surgeons about getting various bodyparts fixed. Finally had surgery 2 weeks ago to repair the umbilical hernia and am slowly healing but feel pretty good.

It has been a crazy year and has reminded me that life is full of joy and pain, but it is better to be alive than not.

Love all you guys, even the haters. God Bless you all and have a happy and safe holiday!
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    Great!
                    Got married
                    Big wedding
                    Florida honey moon
                    Wife got a good job
                    Got a shop
                    Bought a house
                    Got out of Garland
                    Having a kid
                    Lost 55lbs
                    The world is going to end J/K congrats man. Got a little one on the way myself.

Comment

Took the first 9 months off from Afghanistan in 2012
                      Knocked up the wife
                      Got to spend a lot of time with friends and family
                      Hosted an AR15 build party for members here
                      Got to meet new friends
                      Got rehired back into Afghanistan
                      Turned down a train crew offer at UP. I am still kicking myself for that one.
                      Lost my father in law but got closer to my wonderful mother in law
                      Had a baby. Well my wife had her. I was in the air from Dubai to Dallas when she was born.
                      I got to do a lot of shooting. Got to shoot some toys from other members here.
                      Last edited by KBScobravert; 12-22-2012, 07:00 AM.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

2012 has been a great year. My son was born in June. I lost 70 lbs since August. My annual income hit an all time high. Got some major projects completed at home. Was approved for the refi on the mortgage. Everybody stayed healthy.

This is usually when the shit hits the fan, but I'm hoping to roll into '13 with some momentum. I have a few specific goals that I hope to achieve in the next 6 months.

Good luck to everyone in 2013!

Comment

It was good.

Comment

Pretty much a repeat of 2011. Id say it was a decent.

Comment

Overall it has been a great year for me!

Father in Law beat cancer
                              Work is going good
                              Picked up a new hobby that both the wife and I enjoy
                              - Watching the wife take 2nd place in her first ATV race was pretty exciting!
                              Paid off a lot of debt and got closer to other financial goals
                              Lost 132 lbs
                              Last edited by mustangguy289; 12-22-2012, 10:28 AM.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

It was fine up until the mass shootings. Having a son the same age as the victims is making it very difficult to deal with right now and not being able to imagine the anguish those families are going through every fucking minute of the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X