so when do you go from that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    They both sound pretty horrible, really.
    its all i had to work with...
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

"Change your oil" eh? You kinky kids don't have to invent secret phrases, you can't get anything by us.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        its all i had to work with...

All you had was a bottle of vodka? What kind of house are you running down there? Rook. Hell I think I've got 7 different flavores of just bourbon right now, several tequilas and vodkas.

Comment

All you had was a bottle of vodka? What kind of house are you running down there? Rook. Hell I think I've got 7 different flavores of just bourbon right now, several tequilas and vodkas.
          You have a single of Cuervo and a small bottle of cheap mezcal that's probably going to cause blindness in its drinker.

Comment

and i had the wife buy it last night so i could have a martini...
            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              You have a single of Cuervo and a small bottle of cheap mezcal that's probably going to cause blindness in its drinker.
              i am lmmfao over here.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post

I've got more than that.

Comment

I've got more than that.
                  No wine, no care.

Comment

I've asked multiple people for advice on a few bottles of wine to keep on hand since I don't drink it, and they never get back to me. Snobby ass fucking wine drinkers.

Comment

I've drank more jager than water in my life, and I'm officially done with it.

Comment

If you don't drink wine, who cares what it is? But something cool like a bottle of Maynards wine, or something with a skull or cowboy boots on it

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          I've drank more jager than water in my life, and I'm officially done with it.
                          BLASPHEMER!!!!

obligatory white text to keep my caps

Comment

I've asked multiple people for advice on a few bottles of wine to keep on hand since I don't drink it, and they never get back to me. Snobby ass fucking wine drinkers.
                            Marietta Old Vine Red. seriously.....not joking for even a second. This is an excellent red wine that is only about $10 and you get it at specs. I believe it is a california red and goes as well with a steak or pork as it does spaghetti or bbq or dark chocolate

enjoy
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              BLASPHEMER!!!!

obligatory white text to keep my caps
                              This!

<----heads to freezer

Comment

Working...
                              X