Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody got a simple go kart they want to get rid of? really cheap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody got a simple go kart they want to get rid of? really cheap.

Im looking for a little project for me and my 11 year old girl. She likes working with me in the garage. I think rebuilding a kart would be fun for us. I know it was for me when I was a kid. Been trying to find a two seater on cl for about a month and keep striking out. If you have one that just needs a little work or just a frame let me know. I dont want to just buy her a new one, I think she will appreciate it more if she puts a little work into it.

There's a little plain Jane one at the junk store near me. Want me to see what they want for it?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      There's a little plain Jane one at the junk store near me. Want me to see what they want for it?
      A "Junk Store" sounds awesome. Living near something called that would really clutter my house up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Ya that would be cool. Im gonna be in stepenville next week to pick up a swing set from my uncles house. So I could check it out.

Comment

$75 bucks.....

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
            Ya that would be cool. Im gonna be in stepenville next week to pick up a swing set from my uncles house. So I could check it out.
            Yeah man. No sweat. It's the trading post on the South Loop here in town. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow when I find out what they want for it.

Comment

Good luck, the ones I find on cl people want stupid money for them

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                A "Junk Store" sounds awesome. Living near something called that would really clutter my house up.
                I've managed to resist, lol, but it tempts me in from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Good luck, the ones I find on cl people want stupid money for them
                  Ya the ones I have found that r resonible are gone before I can get em. I have missed on 5 in the last month.

Comment

I just called, and they said it sold right when they opened today. Sorry man.

Comment

Thanks yale.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Yeah, that's mine. It needs a sprocket/hub/chain and hook up the brake and throttle. Ought to be an easy fix but I want a larger my big butt and the kids can ride in.

Comment

Shame your not closer to Tulsa.. There's a bunch for sale on CL..
                          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            Yeah, that's mine. It needs a sprocket/hub/chain and hook up the brake and throttle. Ought to be an easy fix but I want a larger my big butt and the kids can ride in.
                            What are the odds.

Comment

Frank do u still have it? I was gonna call on it yesterday but gor stuck at work all day.

Comment

Working...
                              X