No announcement yet.

People who don't have kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's not a better feeling than having little man scream with joy that I'm finally home after working all day. Runs up and instantly wants me to pick him up. But then he wants down after a few seconds. Lol kids are great if they are your own.

Comment

Having children changes you. It changes your perspective, your focus, and humbles you. If you don't have children, you simply cannot quantify what it would mean for you. Do I miss certain "freedoms" I had before kids? Perhaps....But, with 12 and 8 year old daughters in the house, my wife and I decided to have another. A year later we made that decision again.

Having children is THE most rewarding thing that I have ever done. A smile from my son, hearing my youngest daughter say "dada", or having my 14 year old walk up and give me a hug.....I wouldn't trade those moments for any car, any woman, or any amount of money.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Having children changes you. It changes your perspective, your focus, and humbles you. If you don't have children, you simply cannot quantify what it would mean for you. Do I miss certain "freedoms" I had before kids? Perhaps....But, with 12 and 8 year old daughters in the house, my wife and I decided to have another. A year later we made that decision again.

Having children is THE most rewarding thing that I have ever done. A smile from my son, hearing my youngest daughter say "dada", or having my 14 year old walk up and give me a hug.....I wouldn't trade those moments for any car, any woman, or any amount of money.
        Very well said.

Comment

I have never wanted kids... Never planned on it. Told my wife if she wanted a guarantee of children, she might as well beat feet and find somebody else to give them to her.

I am now 36yrs old. I have the most amazing woman as my wife. I have the best dog in the world. I have worked and paid for everything I own. I don't have a mansion or a Lambo... I do have a small house and a few decent vehicles. And I don't owe anybody anything other than the county wanting their property taxes every year.

I have money saved that could probably float me for 5+yrs and I'm always hunting more...

I have always thought/planned to have a mansion and a lambo, but just within the past few months of feeling somewhat empty despite thinking I had it all figured out and would live the life of Riley and have been seeing that plan really start to become my reality?

I'll be goddamned if at 36 and focusing my entire life on the earliest and awesomest retirement I could figure out how to create for myself, I didn't up and realize that I don't have a mother fucking thing figured out and that I'm thinking about letting go of my illusion of control of my life having a damn kid.

Who am I and what happened to the "me" I worked so hard to create?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
            There's not a better feeling than having little man scream with joy that I'm finally home after working all day. Runs up and instantly wants me to pick him up. But then he wants down after a few seconds. Lol kids are great if they are your own.
            My dog does the exact same thing!
            BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
            I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
            PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post

that is exactly right. they are so amazing and show you that they are all you have really needed all your life.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
                My dog does the exact same thing!
                I was thinking the same thing. The more time my wife spends with our nephew the less she wants kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing. The more time my wife spends with our nephew the less she wants kids.
                  most other people's kids suck. it is awesome when you see a well behaved kid that will talk to you, though.
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I have never wanted kids... Never planned on it. Told my wife if she wanted a guarantee of children, she might as well beat feet and find somebody else to give them to her.

I am now 36yrs old. I have the most amazing woman as my wife. I have the best dog in the world. I have worked and paid for everything I own. I don't have a mansion or a Lambo... I do have a small house and a few decent vehicles. And I don't owe anybody anything other than the county wanting their property taxes every year.

I have money saved that could probably float me for 5+yrs and I'm always hunting more...

I have always thought/planned to have a mansion and a lambo, but just within the past few months of feeling somewhat empty despite thinking I had it all figured out and would live the life of Riley and have been seeing that plan really start to become my reality?

I'll be goddamned if at 36 and focusing my entire life on the earliest and awesomest retirement I could figure out how to create for myself, I didn't up and realize that I don't have a mother fucking thing figured out and that I'm thinking about letting go of my illusion of control of my life having a damn kid.

Who am I and what happened to the "me" I worked so hard to create?
                    It's the wildest, longest lasting ride I've ever encountered. You will definitely have a leg up on a large majority of parents if you were to decide to have a rugrat(s).

Children are truly an amazing adventure that will require all of your determination, patience, love, and knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I can google it or find the operation on YouTube.
                      I have a Burdizzo clamp that I'll donate to the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                        It's the wildest, longest lasting ride I've ever encountered. You will definitely have a leg up on a large majority of parents if you were to decide to have a rugrat(s).

Children are truly an amazing adventure that will require all of your determination, patience, love, and knowledge.
                        Fuck that, I'm out! Lol

Jk

Kinda
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                        X