warz eaton swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warz eaton swap?

I purchased a 1999 cobra with a saleen body kit and black rims. It had 52,000 miles when i got it and i paid 15,500.00 for it. It has a 5.4 eaton swap professionally installed. It has forged pistons and forged rods. Has a high rise intake with 42lbs jolly green giant injectors. It has an aftermarket wide mouth throttle body with cold air intake. the upper plentum along with the heads have been port and polished. It is also NOS ready but i have never used it. It has all 4 racing cams installed with shorty headers and basani x pip. It also has a built custom rear end with Strange SS PARTS ALONG WITH 410 gears and a mini spool. It has the c clamp eliminator kit as well. It also has the coil over shock kit all around. 1500.00$ And it also has the modualr tubing set up. Its also has a carbon fiber hood with a full SALEEN body kit. It is custom painted Jet black with black custom rims. The rims on the back are 315s with wheel spacers. It has a little over 610 horsepower and 625 torque. I allowed my cousin to run it once at the track and ran a 11.1 without nos and just straight motor. It has a spectra sports clutch with a short shifter. This is by far the fastest car i have ever been in by far. I have raced it 2 times against a Zr1 CORVETTE AND A SHELBY GT500. Which were no match at all. From start to finish this car will beat anything.

I have had the car for 8 months and still paying on the car. I put 7,000 DOWN ON THE VEHICLE. And my pay off is 9,300.00. The only reason im selling it is because i have a baby on the way and of coarse havbing a jet for a car is not a typical vehicle. The blue book value on the vehicle is 13,900.00 today. But just the custom parts alone and the 5.4 motor cost 14,000$

the way i look at it is.....Go ahead and find a cobra with alot more miles for 10,000$ OR EVEN 8000$ IF YOU CAN. And when you geet that cobra....spend another 15,000$ on aftermarket parts to get it the way this car is set up. If you like fast cars and have the money to maintain and take this thing to the track then this is your ideal beast.

I can take you for a ride and guarntee its the fastest car you have been in.

I will not lower my price. Im not in a hurry to sell it and if i cant then id be happy to keep it and tell my wife that it was impossible to sell so she will let me keep it. lol. If you want it give me a call and we can talk about paying it off and letting you drive away with the keys. 210 606 1717. I will text pictures if you wanna see it.

JUST ASK FOR A PIC. IF YOUR A MUSTANG LOVER. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE. ALL SWADE AND LEATHER WITH COBRA STICKED ON THE SEATS.

Someone got ripped off.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Maybe he meant 5.4 Triton swap?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      Maybe he meant 5.4 Triton swap?
      610hp?
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        610hp?
        Everyone knows that the CAI adds 100hp by itself, along with the other things done, he should be at 610 or so....

I mean, he says it runs 11.1 in the 1/4, smokes GT500's and ZR1's and guarantees it's the fastest car you will have ever ridden in...

Sounds like he knows his stuff!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          i have raced it 2 times against a zr1 corvette and a shelby gt500. Which were no match at all.
          lol!!
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

well, the injectors and at least 200hp, so the math comes out right

sigpic

Comment

Aside from the other things....that's not a cold air intake.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                lol!!
                I just texted him, he said he'll take on any factory 5.0 for $1000.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  LOL! That was some funny shit in that thread!

Comment

race him. I bet a bolt on '99 cobra could beat that turd...

sigpic

Comment

Still pissed I never got my money.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I just laughed

Comment

lol wtf!?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Still pissed I never got my money.
                            Hell I even went through all the trouble of finding his real identity just to ensure you got paid.

Comment

I wonder what it also has

Comment

Working...
                              X