Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real estate agent that works in crowley/burleson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real estate agent that works in crowley/burleson?

Does real estate Nate work down here or does anyone have any other agent recommendations?

Found a house that's price 30% below market value and I want to try to figure out why its so cheap besides that its literally behind some railroad tracks.

No crossings within subdivision so dont think they will blow horn till they find out I live nearby.

Have you ever lived near a railroad track? If not , this is why it is cheap. Unless you are a sound sleeper and know how to tune out noise, this is not the house for you. No amount of shrubery and other types of noise reduction will bring up its value.
    Rich

Comment

I don't think Nate goes that far south, but I would pass. Location is everything. Once you figure out how much it sucks living there you're going to have to try and find some other sucker to buy you out of it, and probably at a lower cost than you paid. Run.

Comment

My wife's an agent and has a customer or two in Burleson right now. I can pass along her info if you want to ask her. My guess would be the tracks is probably the main reason but she can see if there's anything stated in the listing. Let me know.

Locating the nearest RR tracks is one of the items on my "when I move" checklist. lol

Comment

Found an agent but listing she says is fake wtf how do they make a fake listing?

Comment

Is there an MLS#?

Comment

30005 is what it says but it doesnt match to any mls ad. No address listed just street

Comment

Sounds like it might be coming up as a foreclosure (soon) and the price that is showing is what is owed to the lender? Don't know for sure but saw several of those listings while we were looking for a home.

Comment

Shows it was sold forclosure to lender in July so idk

Comment

Working...
                  X