Hybrid Fox Mustang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Fox Mustang?

Does anyone have the link to the article about some college students who built a fox mustang that was getting over 60 MPG? Can't seem to find it anywhere, thanks for the help!

Think i found it, if anyone is interested...

HP2g.com Horse Power Per Gallon is located at 2611 North Scott street in Napoleon, Ohio 43545. This is site dedicated to bringing you a window to see our new technology of the HP2g 110 mile per gallon 400 hp V8 Hybrid Engine.

Comment

How is 110mpg using 350 times less fuel than a Prius?

Comment

Fake...

no fox has ever driven 60 miles in the rain without ending up in the ditch. More or less snow...

Comment

Won't believe until I see it

Comment

Seriously though, wasn't there a guy who had a fox running on h2o or something?
            .....bro....

Comment

Why would you want to ruin a fox mustang with such nonsense?

CN

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                Why would you want to ruin a fox mustang with such nonsense?

CN
                Exactly. Who wants to turn something that was made to be loud and polluting into a fucking granola getter?

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post
                  Fake...

no fox has ever driven 60 miles in the rain without ending up in the ditch. More or less snow...
                  Back in 99 I went to Colorado Springs for my great grandmother's funeral. On the way back, coming down 87 through New Mexico it started snowing. I thought I was good with a locker as the accumulation was nothing, but it kept getting deeper and deeper. I was catching drifts in the middle of the road and the car would pick up/slide across the center as the tires left the ground. The most stressful part was an accident in front of us that shut the road down and the cops had vehicles going around on a make shift shoulder. I made it fine, but fox's suck in the snow.

I did learn that the only way to clean turbines decently is 90 miles of snow driving.

Comment

Working...
                  X