We got bought out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We got bought out!

Well it looks like a new year is bring on lots of change already. The offical meeting is tomorrow but the word is we got bought out by GROUP 1 AUTOMOTIVE. They own Dallas Dodge, Courtesy Nissan, and couple others here in dfw and over 100 total. Does anyone know about them or how they operate? What kind of company they are? We are having a meeting with someone from their group tomorrow but we don't know what is happening as of yet. The little bit we are getting from management is that there will be very little changes for the next couple of months but that can change with the wind as anyone who has been in a buy out knows.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Buy outs are fun. I have went through 4 at dealerships.
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

canadians?

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Think DFWstangs

Comment

The old site said they wouldn't change either.

Hopefully it will bring you more money!

Comment

Speaking of that we bought ATK yesterday.

Comment

Best of luck bro. Could be good or bad. Gotta be better than Hell-K-Q though.

Comment

Maybe business will pick up!

Comment

Hopefully that will bring some long needed changes and more money. Best of luck, C!
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                    We are having a meeting with someone from their group tomorrow but we don't know what is happening as of yet
                    Time to prepare for your meeting with the "efficiency experts".

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Speaking of that we bought ATK yesterday.
                      no shit!!! John Mitchel works over there.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                        Time to prepare for your meeting with the "efficiency experts".

the BOB's!

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                          the BOB's!
                          I would find out what other dealerships they own, and see if you know anyone that works for them. Best bet is finding two specific people... One who was there before and after the buy out and one who is new. You'll be able to get both sides of the coin. Retention is a good sign, btw.

Also start calling other dealerships for openings. Always have an out.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Know a few people at courtesy nissan. they seem happy last time i talked to them. they're in finance though...

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                              Know a few people at courtesy nissan. they seem happy last time i talked to them. they're in finance though...
                              yeah..... that is atleast a good sign. I was at westway when vantile bought them out and it was a bumpy ride for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X