No announcement yet.

Your prayers please... (Very Personal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man this sucks, I am real, real sorry your family and your bro are going through this. My dad is batteling cancer right now, ate a hole in his intestine last week and almost killed him. So I feel your pain, cancer is the worst killer in my opinion. Just be there with him, fuck work and anything else, he needs you.

Comment

Sorry to hear man. U and ur family are in all our prayers
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

You and your family are in my prayers. I would follow Dave's advice and go see your brother. You won't regret it.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Man I'm couldn't even read all of it...very sad story. I will pray for your family..

Comment

Prayers sent !!!
            2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
            Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
            Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
            Speedlogix Catch Can
            Resonator Delete

Comment

Prayers and well wishes sent!
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family!

Comment

sorry to hear about this bro! prayers sent!
                  RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

That is just horrible. I can't even imagine going through all of that. How did he originally find out he had cancer back in 2007?

Comment

if that was my brother,i would go buy him a 1/4lb of the best hydro i could get my hands on,a bong from a head shop somewhere and let him go out stoned out of his mind.....but thats just me. had a friend do it for his dad about 15 yrs ago....

Comment

Very sorry to hear it

Like a few have said already, spend what time you can with him, you'll regret not doing so way more than the pain going thru it all directly by his side. Im sure driving from 6hrs away is tough, not sure how understanding your employer is, but hopefully they are.

Godspeed to him and hopefully at least his pain will be lifted to spend time with family before the time comes. Cancer is one of those things you cant really wish on your worst enemy

Comment

Actually brought a tad of a tear to my eyes.

I remember reading that story a long time ago it seems. I assumed he was all good, but alas he's not. That is a crap load of stuff he went through. I would spend as much time as possible in his final days if I were you.

Comment

Working...
                          X