DFWMustangs Group Trip Extravaganza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You and Rob are the original dfwm ballers, though. The rest of us poor folk have to worry about actually paying for it!
    That's what credit cards are for!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      You and Rob are the original dfwm ballers, though. The rest of us poor folk have to worry about actually paying for it!
      No ballers here....
      Lyn

Comment

• Yeah, it's about $200pp cheaper the week before. Do we have to do May? I don't think we'll be able to swing it on that weekend. If maymester is a problem, what about June/July/August? Hell, April? Just ANY weekend other than a holiday weekend.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Yeah, it's about $200pp cheaper the week before. Do we have to do May? I don't think we'll be able to swing it on that weekend. If maymester is a problem, what about June/July/August? Hell, April? Just ANY weekend other than a holiday weekend.
          That's the best time to go, no extra vacation days off work!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            That's the best time to go, no extra vacation days off work!
            But, but, but...it's more $$ and more people. Two thinks I do NOT like more of. We might just have to pass, but we're seeing if we can make it happen.
            Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

But, but, but...it's more $$ and more people. Two thinks I do NOT like more of. We might just have to pass, but we're seeing if we can make it happen.
              More people means more to look at, for free! There are always stupid people doing stupid shit in Vegas!

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                More people means more to look at, for free! There are always stupid people doing stupid shit in Vegas!
                Ok, that I can handle-the $$ thing is out of my control. We're trying!!
                Token Split Tail

Comment

• Looks like I'm out unless y'all want to make the trip a definite St. Thomas trip from June 27-July 3.

We just got ours booked for all inclusive $422/night(tax included) with a beachfront room. The plane ride will cost us $480 round trip(two people).

I can probably get that price lower if enough people wanted to go. The room price is based off double occupancy.

When we went last year we found out that the cheaper rooms had a queen size bed and a day bed with a trundle bed under it. So you could technically fit 4 folks in a cheaper room comfortably, if you're willing to put up with other people well enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    Looks like I'm out unless y'all want to make the trip a definite St. Thomas trip from June 27-July 3.

We just got ours booked for all inclusive $422/night(tax included) with a beachfront room. The plane ride will cost us $480 round trip(two people).

I can probably get that price lower if enough people wanted to go. The room price is based off double occupancy.

When we went last year we found out that the cheaper rooms had a queen size bed and a day bed with a trundle bed under it. So you could technically fit 4 folks in a cheaper room comfortably, if you're willing to put up with other people well enough.
                    So are you saying that the trip is costing you $902 total for both of you?
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

So are you saying that the trip is costing you $902 total for both of you?
                      That would truly kickass!! However, I am not saying that.

$422 per night. We'll be there 5 nights.

That's $2110.

The plane ride will be $480 for both of us roundtrip.

So a total of $2590 for the two of us.

Comment

That's $2110.

Yeah, fuck that.
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

Yeah, fuck that.
                          St. FUCKING Thomas!!

In a resort that has everything all on the same beach. This beach I speak of is personal to said resort. There is not another hotel or resort in the cove.

In fact, the other resorts/hotels on the island can almost guarantee a hike to even get to a beach, some as far as one mile.

We also get a sunset cruise, snorkeling with sea turtles, and a loooot more.

Bolongo Bay Beach resort is a family run resort. We got in good with the owners last time, and they like to party. We'll be partying with them again, so who knows what they'll get us into.

Comment

That's $2110.

Nice! I think it's a very reasonable price for that nice of a vacation. Beachfront room and all. Now that's a kickass vacation.

Comment

St. FUCKING Thomas!!

In a resort that has everything all on the same beach. This beach I speak of is personal to said resort. There is not another hotel or resort in the cove.

In fact, the other resorts/hotels on the island can almost guarantee a hike to even get to a beach, some as far as one mile.

We also get a sunset cruise, snorkeling with sea turtles, and a loooot more.

Bolongo Bay Beach resort is a family run resort. We got in good with the owners last time, and they like to party. We'll be partying with them again, so who knows what they'll get us into.
                              Awesome! I'm not saying it's a bad deal or anything, but we just can't do something that big right now. We are already planning to take the kids to Disney this year. That would be a badass vaca!
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

Awesome! I'm not saying it's a bad deal or anything, but we just can't do something that big right now. We are already planning to take the kids to Disney this year. That would be a badass vaca!
                                Have you taken the kids to Disney before? We're going to Orlando on a business trip and taking some time for a little vacation while we're out there and it will be the first time we've taken a real vacation it Emma who is 2 1/2 now. Any tips for traveling with the kids?

Comment

Working...
                                X