Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40,000 crabs wash ashore dead

Comment

Could those crazy Christians out of California be correct in the world ending in may??? Has the rapture begun???
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

This is odd too

Read the latest breaking news in Canada and the rest of the world. We bring all of today's top headlines and stories to your fingertips.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          This is odd too

Read the latest breaking news in Canada and the rest of the world. We bring all of today's top headlines and stories to your fingertips.
          Earlier in the day a fountain beside Veterans Memorial Parkway in Langford also turned bright green, said Langford Fire Chief Bob Beckett.
          My uncle told me when he was in college (Baylor), he and some buds put a bunch of pH dye indicator into the fountain. Daily, at night, they'd change the pH, so that fountain would be one color one day, then another color the next.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            My uncle told me when he was in college (Baylor), he and some buds put a bunch of pH dye indicator into the fountain. Daily, at night, they'd change the pH, so that fountain would be one color one day, then another color the next.
            They found the cause after reading further, it was a dye used to find leaks in septic systems (non-toxic).

Comment

This story was for the birds but now it is fishy...
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

"If it bleeds, then it can be killed."
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

i guess bird is not the word.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Map with the locations where they have located dead fish,birds, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Map with the locations where they have located dead fish,birds, etc

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...bca25af104a22b
                      Def actions by new world order

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        Def actions by new world order
                        Nope, blame Canada. Notice there are no incidents up there.

Comment

So now dead crabs. Dead birds, more dead birds, dead fish, more dead fish, more dead birds, now dead crabs. WTF is going on?

Comment

Should we blame the oil spill or something?

Comment

If Kirk Cameron is cool with it, I'm good.

After thousands of blackbirds fell from the sky in Arkansas on New Year's Eve, and two million fish turned up dead in the Chesapeake Bay, CNN's Anderson Cooper turned to Kirk Cameron this week for his opinion.

Comment

Thank goodness for celebrities.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X