No announcement yet.

Damn, I better start going to church!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the people in the all black clothes that committed to suicide to get on the alien space ship. I bet the felt stupid when they found out they were supposed to hang themselves to get on the ship, not drink poison! Ask me how I know.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Doh

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Instead they found a bunch of fake saleens and cobras for sale?
        Was it near Whiteboys house? I don't know.

This guy look familiar to anyone?

Last edited by mstng86; 01-03-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Was it near Whiteboys house? I don't know.

This guy look familiar to anyone?

Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple.
            WRONG Jim Jones of the DEAD Peoples Temple.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              WRONG Jim Jones of the DEAD Peoples Temple.
              Ok
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Let's hope they are right... A drastic drop in the population should ease the morning commute.

Who cares about the morning commute in Raleigh, NC? I know I don't.

Comment

Well, I guess i'll save up some cash. I'm sure people are going to be selling their items for some quick cash to blow...

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    Instead they found a bunch of fake saleens and cobras for sale?
                    Lolz!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      Who cares about the morning commute in Raleigh, NC? I know I don't.
                      People with that mindset aren't limited to North Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                        ...to work with Oakland, Calif.-based Family Radio Worldwide, the independent Christian ministry whose leader, Harold Camping, has calculated the May 21 date based on his reading of the Bible.
                        Ya...that explains a lot.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          That, ultimately, is what spurs on Exley, who said her beliefs have alienated her from most of her friends and family. Her hope is that not everyone who hears her message will mock it, and that even people who dismiss her now might still come to believe.[/i]
                          ...i'm sure God will be very proud of her for alienating her friends and family
                          .223 > 911

Comment

I remember back in the late 70's when the church's we went to would cram revelations doomsday BS down our throats. they would even play these "left Behind" movies to scare the kids. It's only a play to get more members to give more money during a time when churchs are running thin on cash. The new testament is based on stories from something called Dispensationalism. all stories, no facts.

Comment

How exactly does "cram revelations doomsday BS down our throats" translate into getting more members to give more money to a church? This should be interesting to see posted by someone so obviously well versed in this subject as yourself, lol and with such great recall abilities going all the way back to the late 70's

BTW it's "Revelation" (singular), not "Revelations" (plural).

Comment

These fucktards have a date picked out every couple of months. It is funny to see the excuses when the day comes and goes without incident.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X