what car/home insurance you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what car/home insurance you use?

looking to save some money this year. gonna start with investigating what we are paying for car and home insurance. what do you use and are you happy?
    -Blaine

Allstate! Best prices any where!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

GEICO for car, MetLife for home. I have called EVERYWHERE and no one can beat their rates, for my coverages anyway.

Comment

Germania... far better than Farmers.

Comment

USAA for auto and home. Extremely happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Allstate! Best prices any where!
            Is Laurie Cinecio your agent over there in Mansfield?
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Texas Farm Bureau. I have yet to see anyone beat them, even USAA. Not even close
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I personally use Allstate for my auto and renters policy

Other solid companies I would be equally happy with are... Nationwide, Metlife, USAA, Hochheim, Safeco, Progressive, Foremost, and a few others.

The real question is this...

Other than not knowing what you're spending on your rates, do you have any relationship with your agent at all? Are you unhappy with your policy or just unsure of what all you're covered against?

I'd like to strongly encourage you to approach this carefully and be sure to take good notes. Don't pick a policy based on price...EVER. Simply put, in the end... you get what you pay for and if you scrimp for $20 savings...you will discover the hard way exactly how helpful that extra $20 would've been.

Make a list of things that are truly important to you as far as what you want to be sure is covered. Ask a million questions and don't stop asking until you thoroughly understand the product.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Texas Farm Bureau. I have yet to see anyone beat them, even USAA. Not even close
                  That's not a fair comparison considering your product isn't comparable to that of any other company to the letter.

ALL home policies have their own special coverage's and exclusions. There might not be anyone that can beat the PRICE you pay. There's at least 5 companies off the top of my head, that I could name, that make TFB look like shit in comparison.

Just sayin'

When ANYONE shops insurance... they need to shop prices based on their NEEDS, not what the neighbor says he pays on his policy.

Comment

True, I was mentioning I have yet to see anyone beat what I pay for my coverage MJ.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      True, I was mentioning I have yet to see anyone beat what I pay for my coverage MJ.
                      Oh I know that's whatcha meant

I was merely adding that what you're paying for might be a hard price to beat, but that might be because it doesn't cover half as much stuff as another policy would for just $5 more. See?

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                        Is Laurie Cinecio your agent over there in Mansfield?
                        Actually I have it with Bill off Carrier in GP
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

USAA for car. Whats home insurance?
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

vehicles = geico
                            houses = germania

Comment

Nationwide

Comment

Working...