Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would you wait for a tow truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what pisses me off is when i call for a flat bed and they show up with a damn wrecker! no thanks your not using a wrecker on my 93 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      I hear about complaints like these every day.... LOL

You'd be surprised about what people will bitch about and what expectations people have when it comes to roadside assistance.
      haha, yep!

I've heard some funny stories from the guys upstairs.

BTW, lunch GTG tomorrow man!

Comment

by the way, im an expert at supervising my car getting towed.

Comment

i wait 15 min for a tow truck and if its not there to pick up the vehicle i need towed then i call a competitor that my department has always had a good relationship with and at that point i dont care how long it takes them. with that being said we usually get our vehicles picked up within 15 min anywhere in dallas county.

Comment

Hour i guess would be fair, i can only remember having a truck towed once, my wife blew the motor in my silverado, i was in houston at the time unloading(18 wheeler) and called a buddy who owns a tow company, believe it took him 45 minutes to get there, took her and the truck home dropped it at my shop and wouldn't accept a penny, altho we've swapped favors here and there.

Comment

Ya know, be honest up front about the wait time. Here is what would make a world of difference to me and seperate you from the competitors...

Call or text when you're leaving and/or 10-15 minutes away. (just helps ya feel better knowing you were not overlooked or forgotten)

Call or text if that estimate gets pushed further.

Everytime I've gotten towed it's been a matter of 1 call and waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting. Granted, once the dude showed earlier, but usually it is later then whatever was estimated.

Take care,
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'm black and taking you to court over this thread.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

1 hour and 15 seconds.
                  "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                  George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X