• Show
Clear All

Always go anal on the first date.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Wise words.

Comment

Unless things have changed, Medicaid is not an option when one or both parents have insurance available through work. Also, had she taken the insurance from work, the money would have come out of her check, but would have been reimbursed in her monthly check from you. There's a whole lot about all this that doesn't make any sense.

The OAG isn't going to do a fucking thing for you. And good luck getting in front of a judge. That money is long gone, and nobody from the State gives a fuck.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Always go anal.
          fify

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
            Make sure everything either goes through the AG or you save every piece of paper no matter how small that has to do with your daughter. Years ago when I got out of the military, my income doubled almost immediately. I was paying my ex-wife double what I was ordered to pay. That job ended up laying me off after a couple years and the next month she turned me in saying I had not paid a penny since I got out of the military. Initially they were coming after me for $16,000 and it took me a year of fighting. Eventually she lied on some paperwork and I was able to kill the case but it was only because she screwed up. If I were in your shoes I would have everything go straight through the OAG

Ya I learned that the hard way as well, started paying mine cash the first year or so. I use expert pay for the monthly AG payments which keeps track of everything but I still don't do as well of a job keeping receipts for everyday expenses as I would like. She lives with her mother during the week and I get her on the weekend so it's hard to say its really joint custody.

I guess my thing is when I had my lawyer contact the AG earlier in the year to tell them that she was not insured they had no idea. They kept insisting she was and then they were like well "this is very troubling to hear" and "we'll take a look into it" or something to that extent and I never heard anything back. It's hard for me to rely on them when they have no idea what is going on. And I'm not saying I'm not at fault, I should have gotten more involved and taken care of this myself but I trusted she could get it done and not put it off a whole year.

This happened back in my heavy drinking days, I had no idea who she was the next morning or what took place that night.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Unless things have changed, Medicaid is not an option when one or both parents have insurance available through work. Also, had she taken the insurance from work, the money would have come out of her check, but would have been reimbursed in her monthly check from you. There's a whole lot about all this that doesn't make any sense.

The OAG isn't going to do a fucking thing for you. And good luck getting in front of a judge. That money is long gone, and nobody from the State gives a fuck.
            I doubt she knew that and I don't think the lady that handled the case explained that to her. I know she switched jobs I can't remember if it was around that time or not, maybe she lied to them who knows I don't concern myself with her business. I had a 1099 job that paid cash every Friday so mine was certainly not an option. I know damn well that she has had the same job for a while now since this issue first came up so I feel like she should have made getting my daughter on her insurance or us finding it privately should have been a priority instead of just letting me piss money away to the AG for nothing.
            Last edited by woodstock; 11-24-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Make it a habit and it becomes muscle memory.

Comment

Originally posted by woodstock View Post
                I'm not too sure I'm ready to wage that war yet. My daughter thinks very highly of her mother and is still very impressionable. The first time we started having disagreements when she was still young her mother instilled the idea that I'm to be called by my first name instead of dad and still does to this day. Not that it's a big deal to me but that just shows that she has no problem stooping to petty shit like that.

See I used to think that way too but my faith in the AG has been destroyed. From what I have seen they will bend over backwards for the mother and usually the father gets the short end of the stick. Now I know there's probably a lot of deadbeat dads out there but there's a lot of good ones that are getting screwed.

I for one don't have insurance and don't feel it's needed for myself, hell I maybe get sick once every 5 years or so and it's usually minor so a $120 clinic trip is fine. Kids on the other hand get sick all the time and with the ever increasing healthcare costs it's too much of a gamble not to get them insured, not too mention it's the law.

Maybe you missed the rest of my post where I stated that she did have the option of getting insurance through her work but didn't want it coming directly out of her check. I don't know if she lied to them and said they didn't offer it or whatever but that's what she told me. My job doesn't offer insurance so that was not a possibility. The choice on what kind of insurance to put her on was hers as per the order my job was to pay for it, she chose medicaid. As for the rest of your post i can see where you are coming from and that might not be a fair way to judge her on this topic but I can't spend all day trying to explain what kind of person she is to people who don't know her.
                1) You need to be proactive. You have the the same rights that she does. You can get copies of the child's birth certificate. You can get a copy of the child's Social security card. You can pick up the phone and call her and say, "Have you called HR and gotten the open enrollment paperwork for health insurance?" If she won't, YOU are capable of looking up the limitations for CHIPs, since the health insurance is ultimately YOUR responsibility. You wouldn't be reimbursing her for it al all, you would be dealing with it on your terms. You may not have custody, but you can still look into alternatives so you aren't 100% responsible for medical bills when she does get sick, have a well child visit, or need emergency medical care.

I haven't missed anything in your posts. You don't have to convince me that she made bad decisions--starting with having a one night stand and pawning the results of said indiscretions off on an other man for over two years. That doesn't negate the fact that YOU need to be more proactive when it concerns your court ordered responsibilities.

Comment

So is she good looking or did you wake up next to a cow?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    LOL! That's fucked up.
                    bahahahaha o emm eff geee thats funny, im so glad you gave that guy the time of day!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      bahahahaha o emm eff geee thats funny, im so glad you gave that guy the time of day!
                      I find laughter in his ignorance, not that I agree with him.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                        I find laughter in his ignorance, not that I agree with him.
                        I don't believe that either. I just think naynay is a racist or at best, tolerates whitey and our inferiority

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                          So is she good looking or did you wake up next to a cow?
                          No she is quite good looking. Or at least she was 5 years ago. She has since had another kid and has let herself go.

Comment

OJ her ass and take the kid back
                            I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Working...
                            X