Would you buy a house someone died in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    Oak Cliff, nigga. We love the older homes over there. The neighborhood its in is tucked away and super quite. We were there for a few hours and only saw two cars drive by. No gun shots either, but it was early.
    Cool man.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My in laws bought a house that some some wrestler died in. I believe it was an accident and someone shot him or something like that. They got a good deal on the house and have never had any strange issues. I think we found the hole in the wall but couldn't be sure.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I had a friend that when he was a kid, they lived in the house in Wylie where the axe murder took place. He said there were chips in the concrete floor where the axe had hit. He said people, kids, even a coach would give him shit for living there like he was strange or something wrong with him for living there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          "Is this true?" "Yes it's true. This man has no dick."...

Lmgdao
          FTFY

Fuckin' rookies.

Comment

There's a lot to think about involving this house. Spooks, condition, and being surrounded by the hood. Kinda sucks thinking about living in an area where you cant go to a grocery store or gas station after dark. But in my price range and wanting to live in downtown I'm going to have to get used to that idea..

Comment

how much is this house? just curious

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  dude, I wouldnt be worried about ghosts as much as I would the creepy guy down the street killing you in your sleep and wearing your skin as a headdress.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I honestly couldn't care less if people died in a place. If you like it, then capitalize on other people's weaknesses.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      There's a lot to think about involving this house. Spooks, condition, and being surrounded by the hood.
                      What do you expect, its in Oak Cliff?

Comment

Working...
                      X