Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    I got her first sushi tab when she can eat it. Her favorite spot and all. What's the update on all this? I wanna help.
    Awesome, thanks!! It's going to be a while. She was told last week that she has to remain on the low bacteria diet for another several months. However, I will be more than happy to let you know when she can or you could get a gift card to somewhere in Arlington and send it to me and I will take it over there and deliver it to her with the rest of the stuff and she can hold onto it until they can use it. Either way.:-)
    Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
    Crap! I've had their gift card sitting in my truck over a week now. I'll mail it to you either today or tomorrow. Sorry for your loss, as well.
    Thank you!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I'll be back in town after next week. Shoot me a supply list so I can finish the backpack....or should I just throw in the basics.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        I'll be back in town after next week. Shoot me a supply list so I can finish the backpack....or should I just throw in the basics.
        Pretty sure the basics would be good. Binder, markers, pencils, pens, paper, notebooks (1 subject-lots of teachers want one for each class), folders, etc...

Thanks!
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Pretty sure the basics would be good. Binder, markers, pencils, pens, paper, notebooks (1 subject-lots of teachers want one for each class), folders, etc...

Thanks!
          Cool...I'll get with you on a meet up time before Christmas.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!! It's going to be a while. She was told last week that she has to remain on the low bacteria diet for another several months. However, I will be more than happy to let you know when she can or you could get a gift card to somewhere in Arlington and send it to me and I will take it over there and deliver it to her with the rest of the stuff and she can hold onto it until they can use it. Either way.:-)

Thank you!
            Cool beans. Now to find sushi in Arlington lol. I'm on a mission.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Cool beans. Now to find sushi in Arlington lol. I'm on a mission.
              Just so you know, she is located in North Arlington (close to 30 and 360). Thanks!!
              Token Split Tail

Comment

• My sis lives out that way. I know the are a bit. She doesn't eat sushi. Too hood for that lol. More of a neckbones and collard greens kinda girl lol.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Just so you know, she is located in North Arlington (close to 30 and 360). Thanks!!
                  There's a sushi place next to Taco Bueno on Collins.

Comment

There's a sushi place next to Taco Bueno on Collins.
                    Sushi Zone? We've tried it and weren't impressed.
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

Sushi Zone? We've tried it and weren't impressed.
                      I only ate there once a few years ago. Not a huge sushi eater to begin with.

Comment

• Ok-LAST CALL for anyone wanting to help (at least for the delivery of everything). I am hoping to do this Friday-not sure what time yet, will update that as soon as I know but I know several of you had mentioned wanting to be there. It will most likely be around 10am (ish).

I have secured a vehicle and have quite a few gift cards to take over. If you would like to contribute, I can meet up with you or you can mail it to me. Just let me know!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped, offered to help and has gone out of their way to help me!! I'll post pics when we get them.
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

Ok-LAST CALL for anyone wanting to help (at least for the delivery of everything). I am hoping to do this Friday-not sure what time yet, will update that as soon as I know but I know several of you had mentioned wanting to be there. It will most likely be around 10am (ish).

I have secured a vehicle and have quite a few gift cards to take over. If you would like to contribute, I can meet up with you or you can mail it to me. Just let me know!

Thanks again to everyone who has helped, offered to help and has gone out of their way to help me!! I'll post pics when we get them.
                          Kristen will have to meet up with you sometime this week then. I've got one more week out this year.

Comment

Kristen will have to meet up with you sometime this week then. I've got one more week out this year.
                            Either way, Matt. I can always take that to her later. I'll be working with her for a few more months.
                            Token Split Tail

Comment

• What kind of car did you end up getting for her?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
                                What kind of car did you end up getting for her?
                                It's a 2002 Ford Taurus duratech 24v V6. It's leather interior, power everything, new(ish) tires and has had a lot of new parts put on. It's from a board member (he can post up if he'd like) and has offered to help work on it if anything happens to it in the future.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X