Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates? How is the Christmas situation looking for the child?

Comment

• Sorry, we buried my grandmother today so I apologize-this had to be put on the side burner for the last week as hospice called the family in last Thursday and we've been back and forth to Paris several times.

Things are going great. I'm working with a local dealership to double our money on a car, we have over $300 donated to the paypal account and I have received several donations through the mail. I am hoping to find a car this weekend and be able to give it all to her next week.

Thank you, everyone...
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• *banana dance*

Comment

• Are you trying to do too much? Why not go with the original plan and get her a car and use some of the left over cash to get the title and whatever done?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Are you trying to do too much? Why not go with the original plan and get her a car and use some of the left over cash to get the title and whatever done?
            Good idea. Gotta save some budget for mods?

j/k

Great to see and hear of good stuff like this
            2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
            1990 GT Convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Are you trying to do too much? Why not go with the original plan and get her a car and use some of the left over cash to get the title and whatever done?
              Why not try? :-) I'm only waiting for the dealer to let me know if they have something and if by tomorrow they don't, I'm going Craigslist shopping this weekend. It's just hit delays because of grandmother. I can devote much more time to it now.
              Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Why not try? :-) I'm only waiting for the dealer to let me know if they have something and if by tomorrow they don't, I'm going Craigslist shopping this weekend. It's just hit delays because of grandmother. I can devote much more time to it now.
                Any ideas what you are looking to find as far as vehicle type, price range, etc?

I'd be glad to send any leads your way or post here
                2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                1990 GT Convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by stang2be View Post
                  Any ideas what you are looking to find as far as vehicle type, price range, etc?

I'd be glad to send any leads your way or post here
                  $2500 or less, good condition, decent gas mileage...thinking Honda, Acura, Toyota, etc...
                  Token Split Tail

Comment

• Shoot for an Accord or a Camry. They'll both get low-30's gas mileage, at least, and be large enough to accommodate her and her kid, and all their stuff.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                      Good people? Maybe the kid but the mom has made some bad decisions to end up where she's at. How come the mother's not perusing child support? I'm not trying to be a dick but "good" people are responsible and would make wise decisions, especially if a child's will being is on the line.

Why can't the mom get another job? I know that the job market is tough right but she should be able to do something...

This is Obama's America, there's all kinds of help, even for those that don't need it so I'm sure they can find something.
                      Lol typical dick post. Not trying to be a dick but I'm gonna be a dick. Fuck off. Not a bashing thread. Help me help someone thread dicktard .
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                        I've had three cousins and a aunt die from cancer and I know a lot about the child support system tough guy SO why don't you make me shut the fuck up, bitch!

The only one I feel for is the kid.
                        Then you'd know child support system is fucking fucking bullshit.
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          Then you'd know child support system is fucking fucking bullshit.

Uh, he hasn't been on the site for a few weeks now, so stop trying to ruin this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Thanks for all the suggestions and offers for help, guys! I will definitely be passing on the helpful info to her. As far as Christmas goes, She is 14 and in 8th grade. I don't have a clue as to what she's into, although today we were talking about food and she was talking about how she is still on a low-bacteria diet and she can't wait to be able to eat Sushi again-that's what she misses the most.

I know she doesn't have many clothes and since she's lost her hair, she's pretty self-conscious about going back to school in January. Just some ideas.
                            I got her first sushi tab when she can eat it. Her favorite spot and all. What's the update on all this? I wanna help.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Uh, he hasn't been on the site for a few weeks now, so stop trying to ruin this thread.
                              Sorry. Not trying to. Was just aggrivated. I'm done promise.

Comment

• Crap! I've had their gift card sitting in my truck over a week now. I'll mail it to you either today or tomorrow. Sorry for your loss, as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X