Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    That's a scam.
    That's not a scam, this is a scam:

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      That's not a scam, this is a scam:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3327597024.html
      I actually believe that one over the other. At least it is in TX and has reg/insp stickers and a plate on the back.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I like the hell out of this one:

Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 11-23-2012, 09:07 AM.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
          Awesome! I'm going to look tomorrow morning and Saturday. Hopefully we'll find something!
          Will you be going back over there with any additional gifts? If so, I was able to work up a little something that I can mail ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Will you be going back over there with any additional gifts? If so, I was able to work up a little something that I can mail ya.
            Haven't gotten a car yet.. Leah's Grandmother is under Hospice care and they are recommending family stick around. So she is up in Paris, probably through tomorrow. Not sure if she will be up to checking the board while there but I'm sure she will catch up with you when she can.

Comment

Post up when the cruise will be to present them with the new(ish) car and other gifts. Would like to make the journey...
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                I will be going with gift cards and such when we take it over to them. I will post up when we're delivering everything.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

It would be cool to see a bunch of people there for the giveaway. They can see how much we can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    I will be going with gift cards and such when we take it over to them. I will post up when we're delivering everything.
                    I hope we do it on a weekend, if it's a weekday I won't be able to attend.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      I hope we do it on a weekend, if it's a weekday I won't be able to attend.
                      I'm pretty sure it's going to be on one of the days I see her around 10-11 am. (when we get to a point of doing it)
                      Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• What's the latest?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          What's the latest?
                          Haven't secured a vehicle yet, but am working with a local dealership on one we think is going to work. I'll post up as soon as something is final.
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                            Good people? Maybe the kid but the mom has made some bad decisions to end up where she's at. How come the mother's not perusing child support? I'm not trying to be a dick but "good" people are responsible and would make wise decisions, especially if a child's will being is on the line.

Why can't the mom get another job? I know that the job market is tough right but she should be able to do something...

This is Obama's America, there's all kinds of help, even for those that don't need it so I'm sure they can find something.
                            i can answer this one from experience, although we have the means to take care of what our daughter needed, my wife has/did spend the better part of the last 5 years in the hospital during our daughters 16 surgeries.........now put in the dead beat husband running off and there you have it.......there's no time for her to "persue" something without some major help......her time has to be spent with her daughter......getting help is not a easy as everyone would like to think.....trust me , i know

Comment

• Originally posted by zemog View Post
                              i can answer this one from experience, although we have the means to take care of what our daughter needed, my wife has/did spend the better part of the last 5 years in the hospital during our daughters 16 surgeries.........now put in the dead beat husband running off and there you have it.......there's no time for her to "persue" something without some major help......her time has to be spent with her daughter......getting help is not a easy as everyone would like to think.....trust me , i know
                              Don't worry. The boards got into that guy's ass for being a heartless prick.

Comment

• Just a little update... I called a local dealership and told them about this and they said they would be willing to help in that maybe we could get a $5000 car and they would pay the difference!!

I literally just got off the phone with them so that's all I know, but I am so excited, I had to share! I'll post up when I know more!
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X