Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
    Me too, but what do you want? They're 8th graders. Ugh on the choice of tunes, but its what they like
    Introduce them to the greats. My daughter used to flip her shit over Bieber. Now, she prefers to listen to Motley Crue, Zeppelin, Raconteurs, White Stripes, etc.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Thank you to everyone for your generosity! Thanks kimmay!
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

So, my girl had to cancel her session today because she had a Dr.'s appt. They said she has CRT or something like that (it's a virus that can turn into Pneumonia if not treated. Well, with her weakened (or nonexistent) immune system, she is at a much greater risk so she is having to start weekly transfusions and doctor visits again.

All of these donations could not have come at a better time. As soon as I receive the funds for the car, I'm going to try and get something and get it ready by next Sunday so she can drive herself! I took another couple bags of clothes over today and they were both in tears just from the clothes! I can't wait to see their faces when we deliver everything else!!

Thanks again to everyone!
        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

It's always nice to see a club come together and help/make a difference for a family in times like these!

Comment

CMV...cytomegalovirus

Comment

Donated what I could right now. Hopefully be able to give more soon.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Every little bit helps! I know it's a difficult time and I truly wasn't anticipating anyone donating ANYTHING-I just wanted some information on places that could help, but WOW-you guys come through, as always!

Hoping to start looking at cars this afternoon and Friday and maybe have one to her by Monday!
                Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Every little bit helps! I know it's a difficult time and I truly wasn't anticipating anyone donating ANYTHING-I just wanted some information on places that could help, but WOW-you guys come through, as always!

Hoping to start looking at cars this afternoon and Friday and maybe have one to her by Monday!
                  Im working friday, but free after work and sat/sun.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    Im working friday, but free after work and sat/sun.
                    Awesome! I'm going to look tomorrow morning and Saturday. Hopefully we'll find something!
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

Probably a scam though...

Comment

That's a scam.

Comment

I saw your ninja edit!

Comment

Comment

LoL

Comment

Expensive on maintenance.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas View Post