Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    It would be cool if they came forward, but I can understand not wanting the attention.
    I thought that he was mentioned in the thread a few pages back?
    2012 GT500

Comment

• He was.

Good show to all of you involved. Well done peeps.

And I could see that to Lea. She had real gratitude plastered all over her face in the pic where she was in the seat.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        I thought that he was mentioned in the thread a few pages back?
        No, the anonymous donator remains anonymous. Super props to that person as well.

Comment

• Unfortunately the anonymous donor wasn't me. Props to whomever made this family's life better.

Comment

• ive never been more proud to call you folks my second family.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Who's ever responsible or had anything to do with any part of this gets the "Bad Mother *ucker" wallet.

I am so sick of seeing every negative report in the world right now. Bless all of you.
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• The outfit that Hannah was wearing is one that my daughter gave to her. I know that seeing that on TV really hit home for her about realizing that you can do small things that help other people in big ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
                  The outfit that Hannah was wearing is one that my daughter gave to her. I know that seeing that on TV really hit home for her about realizing that you can do small things that help other people in big ways.
                  That's awesome! Mom has been in clothes that were donated every time I've been over there. Just good to see it's going to good use.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    ive never been more proud to call you folks my second family.

god bless.
                    x2 billion.

Comment

• I was thinking about this earlier today and was curious if there is an update to there situation as far as housing, employment, etc?

Comment

• Funny you mention it! Hannah was cleared by her doctor yesterday to return to school in a week!! She will start half-days until she builds her stamina back up then will return full time!!!

Oh, and I don't know if I mentioned this (didn't re-read before posting here):

Her make-a-wish person called several months ago and said her wish of watching a taping of "Duck Dynasty" had been granted and they were sending her to watch the season finale. In Hawaii! Well, that episode airs this Wednesday at 9pm. They don't know if they're on it yet, but I'll be DVR'ing in case.

Mom will start looking for jobs after she knows Hannah is going to be able to go back and be ok. She told me she will have to get her computer out of pawn so she can update her resume and stuff. I'll post up when she's ready.
                        Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Just wanted to let everyone know that today-almost a year after I met this sweet little girl, she had her port removed and has officially kicked Leukemia's ass.

It's a happy day!

Token Split Tail

Comment

• Very cool!

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              Just wanted to let everyone know that today-almost a year after I met this sweet little girl, she had her port removed and has officially kicked Leukemia's ass.

It's a happy day!

Comment

• Awesome, needed some good news!
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X