Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome job Lea!

Don Davis Ford were being jerks at first. But after a little attitude, they gave in and offered the bow. Guess that was better than the little green one

-Kat
    --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      And fuck you, Jeff.
      Ill take that as a compliment! But yeah I'm not going to lie I teared up on that the clip. Is the car donor going to stay anonymous?

Comment

• Just watched the video.
        Very proud to be part of this group of folks!!

Thank you Lea for doing this and thank you everyone who donated or participated.
        Guess I need to be on here more often, I would have liked to have helped.
        86 SVO

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          Ill take that as a compliment! But yeah I'm not going to lie I teared up on that the clip. Is the car donor going to stay anonymous?
          That is up to him/her.

And don't take it as a compliment. I just don't look good in orange or I would kill you.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Great job everyone.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That is up to him/her.

And don't take it as a compliment. I just don't look good in orange or I would kill you.
              It would be cool if they came forward, but I can understand not wanting the attention.

Comment

• I cannot begin to express how upset I am we didn't get video of her initial reaction. The channel 11 guy set up a 'Go-Pro' hidden in the office so he could get it, but the dude pushed the wrong button and didn't get it.

If you would have seen it, it would have warmed your heart. The most genuine, shocked and humbled look I have EVER seen. <3 you guys.
                Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

That is up to him/her.

Those blue eyes would make up for it! But still it's badass that you and everyone that was apart of this were able to change this Lady and her childs life!

Comment

• Just saw the vid. Fuckin awesome.

BIG PROPS!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ch 11's video.

Comment

• Good job Leah. We need more teachers like you. I'm also really glad to hear the kiddo is doing better.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                          Craig keeps watching it over and over saying, "That's me!! They got me!! Awesome."

Dork.

And to all of you saying thank you, you should thank yourselves. All I did was pull it all together. You guys rock!
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

Craig keeps watching it over and over saying, "That's me!! They got me!! Awesome."

Dork.

And to all of you saying thank you, you should thank yourselves. All I did was pull it all together. You guys rock!
                            LMAO I keep saying crap I look like Fat albert on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                              LMAO I keep saying crap I look like Fat albert on TV.
                              Leah has said that, as has the Mom.. Lol. The camera really does add weight.

Comment

• I LOVE mom's expressions in these pictures...You can really see the gratitude.
                                Last edited by Leah; 12-19-2012, 09:43 PM.
                                Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                                X