Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/

it is on the top video stories, I tried to embed it but no luck.
    Mehh, we crashed their web site, it's down.

Way to go Team!
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
      The channel 5 story was better IMO.
      It had more Lea!

Comment

• And dang ch11 caught me on the damn phone and the wife fixing her dang hair from the fresh breezes we had out there.

Still A very wonderful job Lea. You Rock Lady
        Last edited by DFWtechie; 12-19-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

And dang ch11 caught me on the damn phone and the wife fixing her dang hair from the fesh breezes we had out there.

Thankfully I made the cutting room floor. Both segments were good. Glad they have the opportunity to get back on their feet now.

Comment

• Very very nice!!! Just watched this! I never knew your eyes were so blue! Started to get a chub just looking at em!

Comment

• Leave it to Jeff to make it weird. Lol

Comment

• Just curious as to why AISD is getting any credit for this, other than you being a teacher Leah, how were they involved?

Comment

And dang ch11 caught me on the damn phone and the wife fixing her dang hair from the fresh breezes we had out there.

lol. I saw that!
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    Just curious as to why AISD is getting any credit for this, other than you being a teacher Leah, how were they involved?
                    x2. Seems like they didn't do shit.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Just curious as to why AISD is getting any credit for this, other than you being a teacher Leah, how were they involved?
                      I was wondering that, and I think I remember her mentioning having to clear it with the principle, then him helping out in some way.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Leave it to Jeff to make it weird. Lol
                        I do what I do

Comment

That's just the title, they don't give any credit to AISD in the actual story.. AISD is who arranged the media coverage though, so it doesn't surprise me.

Comment

• BTW, the principle of the home school was there, as well as Leah's boss, a coworker, the PR person and the AISD media person..

Comment

They weren't. At. all. I'm more than a little irritated at that as I kept using the terms, "our extended group of friends and local businesses" over and over yet they're still getting the credit. The school district didn't do shit except cause that media shit storm.
                              Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I was wondering that, and I think I remember her mentioning having to clear it with the principle, then him helping out in some way.
                              I had to clear something regarding a pm I got from a board member. She took it upon herself to notify all the local media and get all that crap so they could look good. That's how they got involved.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                I do what I do
                                And fuck you, Jeff.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X