Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice! Looks like a pretty damn nice car!

Comment

• guess she found a bow after all

cool and can't wait to see the vid
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• It's an 02 Taurus.

Katrina called around to dealerships in the area and found one!

I left Leah up there so I could come back to work but Mom was very thankful (and in tears of course). The first thing she said (to her daughter) was "now I can take you to your Doctors Appointments!"

It was pretty awesome to see. Shout out to all of those involved, you know who you are!

Comment

• Awesome work everyone!

Dr. Dave... ?

Comment

• Oh, and watch for the story tonight at 5.. CBS 11 and NBC 5 were there, as was the Star Telegram.

Comment

• Comment

• It will be on ch 5 at 5 and 6 and channel 11 at 5

Comment

• Very Very Cool!!!11

Glad to be part of making a difference!
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                    It will be on ch 5 at 5 and 6 and channel 11 at 5
                    Thanks for the ride home Jeff, and for all of your help!

Comment

• Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                      It will be on ch 5 at 5 and 6 and channel 11 at 5
                      Good to meet you and your wife. Just an all around awesome experience....very humbling.

Comment

• Just a quick thank you again to everyone who took part in this and came to show your support. Mom was very humbled and grateful for everything that has been done for them.

Just an FYI, when the newsguy was interviewing my student, he asked her how Christmas is looking for them now compared to a few weeks ago and her answer was "This Christmas is special for many more reasons now, but it was already a great Christmas because I beat cancer and I'm alive".

Yeah, that's when I lost it, too. I love you guys! Well, most of you.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          Just an FYI, when the newsguy was interviewing my student, he asked her how Christmas is looking for them now compared to a few weeks ago and her answer was "This Christmas is special for many more reasons now, but it was already a great Christmas because I beat cancer and I'm alive".

Yeah, that's when I lost it, too. I love you guys! Well, most of you.
                          Word.

Comment

• Very cool
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Awesome work for a bunch of degenerates. You guys and gals never cease to amaze me.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Awesome in action!
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X