Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well then, fuck you too.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Well then, fuck you too.
      Don't take it personal, you're far too hairy for my tastes.

Comment

• As a long time lurker around here I have to say all you hard asses are pretty good folks, but don't let it go to your heads I sent a donation Leah, hope it helps, and Thanks for doing this.

Comment

• This is going a bit further than helping someone. Have you thought about if this woman doesn't want the publicity...some would be humiliated by it. Why not just help this woman with the car and donations and that be it? Taking it a bit too far in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            This is going a bit further than helping someone. Have you thought about if this woman doesn't want the publicity...some would be humiliated by it. Why not just help this woman with the car and donations and that be it? Taking it a bit too far in my opinion.
            I am sure that Lea has been around the lady enough to know if this is going to be an issue or not
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

This is going a bit further than helping someone. Have you thought about if this woman doesn't want the publicity...some would be humiliated by it. Why not just help this woman with the car and donations and that be it? Taking it a bit too far in my opinion.
              I agree.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing, but I talked to her and she is good with it. I understand your point completely and I have gotten it scaled back quite a bit. I'm going to do it privately in her apartment then let her decide how she wants to handle it after that. :-)
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Put a DFWM sticker on the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    Put a DFWM sticker on the car.
                    Lmao! No.
                    Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• There are seriously so many .gov programs that could help them they should qualify for, but a car isn't one. How they have money fore gas and insurance

Comment

• **UPDATE 12/18/12**

We have bought a car (thanks to a generous board member) and are presenting it to her tomorrow. They got their hair makeovers (donated) by a good friend last week and now we also have a backpack that was filled with supplies by Diablo Rojo and his wife, 2 Gift Certificates (1-American Eagle, 1-Hollister) sent by a board member, and enough leftover to help with the title and registration. It's all going down tomorrow and I can't.freaking.wait! Thank you to all who have contributed (either by offer or otherwise)-even those $5 and $10 donations have added up to all that we have been able to give to this family. You are all awesome and just know there will be some very happy girls driving around aimlessly tomorrow.

I know a few of you had mentioned wanting to be there for the presentation. Please PM me if you are still interested and I will send a general address. Thank you!!
                        Token Split Tail

Comment

• Also huge props out to skip and Josh at Grapevine Ford for taking care of a full detail and renewing the headlights. It looks awesome!
                          Token Split Tail

Comment

• We have generous board members? I call bullshit.

Comment

We have generous board members? I call bullshit.
                              This ...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Just surprised her.
                                Last edited by Chili; 12-19-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X