Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure what to do. Think you can help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, look at the bright side. If we are mentioned in the story there will be an influx of new bodies to dismantle.

Comment

• That's the major issue, there's no need to publicize this hell hole. Everytime that happened in the past, it led to major issues for the owners. From the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords article, to the Toys for Tots drive, always a negative came from those for the site.

Just an FYI

BTW, we're a group of heathens and ill tempered, we don't help people, or do good, and we like to keep it that way

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I hope there isn't.
        No, this board will not be mentioned in any way, for multiple reasons. As far as the district / media will be concerned this is just being organized by our extended group of friends.

Comment

That's the major issue, there's no need to publicize this hell hole. Everytime that happened in the past, it led to major issues for the owners. From the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords article, to the Toys for Tots drive, always a negative came from those for the site.

Just an FYI

BTW, we're a group of heathens and ill tempered, we don't help people, or do good, and we like to keep it that way
          I don't remember the problems, probably looking at it through the "fresh meat" glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            No, this board will not be mentioned in any way, for multiple reasons. As far as the district / media will be concerned this is just being organized by our extended group of friends.
            excellent job

Comment

• LOL at everyone being embarrassed about being associated with this place.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                LOL at everyone being embarrassed about being associated with this place.
                when people bring it up in public, i deny any knowledge of the place!

Comment

when people bring it up in public, i deny any knowledge of the place!
                  The first rule of DFWM is we don't talk about DFWM

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't have any intention of letting anyone know other than you degenerates, but there is a board member who offered something that I would have had to get cleared through our district PR department first so I contacted them. She asked if she could forward what we were doing to the superintendent and told me it was a wonderful human interest story. She asked me to send her an email stating what we were doing and what had already happened, as well as Hannah's background. This is the response I got:

Hey Lea,
                    I sent the information I got from you via email omitting the student's contact information to several of my media contacts. They all were interested. So definitely keep me posted. Brandon Todd at Fox 4 wanted to see about interviewing them beforehand just to get to know the family and what they have been through. However, I'm not sure how good of an idea that is because I would hate for anything to ruin the surprise and frankly I'm not sure how comfortable the family would be with doing an interview. What do you think? I'm perfectly fine in waiting until the official reveal and then they can do all the interviews they want, but I thought I would get your thoughts. Let me know.

This was the email from Fox 4:

XXXXX,

Is there a way to maybe do a story on the teacher, mom and student without ruining the surprise? Would love to even just do something on this student and how this diagnosis has changed her life, the efforts this mom has made, and talk to the teacher about how positive this student has been…or even how inspirational this has been (if that’s the case).

Let me know.

Brandon

So I responded to her telling her it was fine to do something with them afterwards, but I didn't want anything to ruin the surprise. So we've been in contact and several of the news outlets want to be there during the reveal. I just didn't want anything to jeopardize what we've all done.

I also didn't want you guys to think that I'm trying to make this a big media circus and get attention. I don't want to be interviewed or anything, but if it gets them attention and could get mom a job, I'm all for it.

And not only NO, but HELL NO will this website be mentioned, but to anyone who would like to be there, it looks like it's going to be at 12:30 next Wednesday (19th). PM me for directions.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      LOL at everyone being embarrassed about being associated with this place.
                      Well, part of it is just self-preservation. Leah distancing herself from all of the fools on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Well, part of it is just self-preservation. Leah distancing herself from all of the fools on here.
                        I'll have you know I'm not a fool. I'm a gen-you-wine dumbass.

Comment

• I'm going to give Lea a hug this weekend. I've never met anyone with a bigger heart than her.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            I'm going to give Lea a hug this weekend. I've never met anyone with a bigger heart than her.
                            Edit: what the fuck am I talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Edit: what the fuck am I talking about.
                              Don't worry mayfield, ill give ya a hug also.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Don't worry mayfield, ill give ya a hug also.

Comment

Working...
                                X