No announcement yet.

trying to contact JLUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pm'ed him he just said "fuck that guy". I was like wow that nigga mad!
    I didn't pm anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      JLuv's a shady motherfucker, I hope you enjoy your box of bricks.
      He shanked me with a popsicle stick once. 37 stitches. Fuck that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        Sounds good,let me.know, ill either make the drive.down from texoma area or see if a buddy can meet you if talisman passes
        jluv just said he would give it to you if you would rebuild his mini's blower.

Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post

Lol, I don't think Jluv could fit in a Mini if he removed the front seat and sat in the back (a la Police Academy).

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post

Lol, after having changed 1 now it wouldn't be as bad. Still a lot of freakin work tearing all the front end off. im glad you found someone to repair the water pump drive in it. I assume its doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
              Lol, after having changed 1 now it wouldn't be as bad. Still a lot of freakin work tearing all the front end off. im glad you found someone to repair the water pump drive in it. I assume its doing ok.
              yup, it's really healthy. The same guy that does most of the 03-04 cobra port jobs did it (stegmeier). I guess he's "the guy" to go to in the mini world as well.

She really uses that blower though....if it weren't for her being a nurse going on calls she would probably have a bunch of tickets at 40-50mph over and a jail visit or two lol.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X