trying to contact JLUV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to contact JLUV

Jluv mentioned a surround sound system he would sell in the media forum. I pm'd him but haven't got a response. Anyone know how to contact him.

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
    Jluv mentioned a surround sound system he would sell in the media forum. I pm'd him but haven't got a response. Anyone know how to contact him.
    I'll tell him to check the board..

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I'll tell him to check the board..
      Texted him for you...

Comment

Hard to type with a crown and coke in each hand.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          Hard to type with a crown and coke in each hand.
          With those sausage fingers of his it has to be hard to type anything!

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Sorry man. Assuming talisman doesn't take it, it's available. I just want to make sure he saw the post and is gonna pass on it. I sent him a text.

Comment

Sounds good,let me.know, ill either make the drive.down from texoma area or see if a buddy can meet you if talisman passes

Comment

Sounds good,let me.know, ill either make the drive.down from texoma area or see if a buddy can meet you if talisman passes
                  Are you currently over seas and wish to purchase his item for your daughter? Are you willing to pay $200 over his asking price and have a shipping company prepared to pick up the item?

Comment

Tell me more.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      Are you currently over seas and wish to purchase his item for your daughter? Are you willing to pay $200 over his asking price and have a shipping company prepared to pick up the item?
                      Yes, yes, how did you know? I want to handle the transaction through ebay so we can use the buyer protection plan so we are both covered. I am currently away in Africa doing mission work and won't be back in the country for some time. My shippers will take care of everything so you will not be inconvenienced in any manner.

Thanking your for your time and God Bless,

Lt. Private Colonel Commanding General Achmed "Steal your money" Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        Tell me more.

Not sure I get your meaning, but assume possible something like if he passes away or such lol

Comment

Yes, yes, how did you know? I want to handle the transaction through ebay so we can use the buyer protection plan so we are both covered. I am currently away in Africa doing mission work and won't be back in the country for some time. My shippers will take care of everything so you will not be inconvenienced in any manner.

Thanking your for your time and God Bless,

Lt. Private Colonel Commanding General Achmed "Steal your money" Smith
                          Lol that was pretty much spot on

Comment

Freaking hate the scammers, pretty well figure that if; 1, grammer is too perfect 2, story line about being out of country, 3, "willing to pay full asking price" it's a scam lol. That being said, I sent payment through paypal (to my buddy that works near Jareds work), so that he can go pick it up for me.

So in essence I'm out of the area, paying with paypal so we are both covered, and my shipper (he'll deliver it next time he comes to see his folks) will be picking it up.

Comment

Freaking hate the scammers, pretty well figure that if; 1, grammer is too perfect 2, story line about being out of country, 3, "willing to pay full asking price" it's a scam lol. That being said, I sent payment through paypal (to my buddy that works near Jareds work), so that he can go pick it up for me.

So in essence I'm out of the area, paying with paypal so we are both covered, and my shipper (he'll deliver it next time he comes to see his folks) will be picking it up.
                              JLuv's a shady motherfucker, I hope you enjoy your box of bricks.

Comment

Working...
                              X