Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whataburger's New Chorizo and egg Taquito..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    You maybe right. But they were never on the menu.

Ask GE about what else isn't on the menu at Whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Ask GE about what else isn't on the menu at Whataburger.
      That might scare me off from eating there. .....

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
        mas puto!!!!!!!
        Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
          What is that?
          Egg, sausage, jalapeƱo, cheese, salsa it usually comes on a bun you have to specify texas toast . I'm pretty sure it's not on the menu anymore but anywhere I go and order it dosent hesitate to ring it up and make it.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          ide fuck her in the ass...

Comment

i miss whataburger, someone take a picture of it so I can daydream.

Comment

Does anyone actually eat a Whataburger burrito for breakfast? I only eat them between the hours of 12AM-3AM. If it is morning time I will go to a mexican place and get a real breakfast burrito.

Comment

I think the "new" is calling it chorizo vs. sausage... they've had those things forever.

When I was 8, 9, 10, etc. my best friend and I used to ride our bikes to Whataburger for taquitos. Back then they would literally pour grease out of them. Between then and the next time I got one (highschool?) they cleaned them up and tried to make them healthier or something because they weren't greasy like the old days.

I don't think I have ever eaten another But all is not lost because Whataburger burgers are perfection! Lol
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  I think the "new" is calling it chorizo vs. sausage... they've had those things forever.

When I was 8, 9, 10, etc. my best friend and I used to ride our bikes to Whataburger for taquitos. Back then they would literally pour grease out of them. Between then and the next time I got one (highschool?) they cleaned them up and tried to make them healthier or something because they weren't greasy like the old days.

I don't think I have ever eaten another But all is not lost because Whataburger burgers are perfection! Lol

"Sausage" and chorizo are nothing alike. The previous sausage taquitos had breakfast sausage. I haven't had a new one, but a friend recently did, and he said they were fantastic. He also would have mentioned if it wasn't actually chorizo.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

you right you right... picked one up on the way back from the post office

pretty good
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I posted this up on facebook a week ago.

It's not the same old sausage and egg folks, it's real orange/greasy chorizo

And pretty tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        you right you right... picked one up on the way back from the post office

pretty good
                        LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by 2lo2go View Post
                          Egg, sausage, jalapeƱo, cheese, salsa it usually comes on a bun you have to specify texas toast . I'm pretty sure it's not on the menu anymore but anywhere I go and order it dosent hesitate to ring it up and make it.
                          Sounds like a blow out ready to happen.
                          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

The chorizo taquito is pretty good, but the chorizo breakfast on a bun was super dry.

Comment

I had the Green Chile Double burger they have going for non-breakfast hours and it was pretty bland. I'll pass on the Whataburger version of mexican food. I've got real mexican burrito shacks I can buy real chorizo burritos from...

Comment

whats new about a chorizo taquito? those are ancient

Comment

Working...
                                X