Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    was your buddy dating Brittany420?
    nope, i didn't have to buy this girl anything and she sleep walked her way right into bed with my wife and i

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
      nope, i didn't have to buy this girl anything and she sleep walked her way right into bed with my wife and i
      she was trying to repay your hospitality. Shame on you for denying her.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        pics or it didn't happen
        I got mine's!

Comment

You should sleep walked her whore ass out the window. While it was still shut.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

That's the story i would have used when my wife woke up too, LOL
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              You should sleep walked her whore ass out the window. While it was still shut.
              i still remember when sarah nudged me to wake me up and said "there's someone in our bed" and i look over and can tell it's a basically naked chick, all i could think to say was "is she alive", i mean, everyone at the party was pretty intoxicated, i was just praying someone didn't dump her body in our bed and split!

on that note, we are about a month away from the 3rd annual tacky sweater party. maybe i'll close the deal this time around!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                I got mine's!
                Not of the dinner LOL.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                  X