Farewell America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    What's going to crush America IMO, is our dollar will become worthless because we're printing money like it's going out of style. Once that happens, and the world stops trading in US dollars, we're screwed.

I know Canada isn't perfect, but at least my money there won't become worthless. And our personal opinion is that it's a better place to raise our kids, based on family values.
    I can respect that, but do you honestly believe the collapse of the us dollar wont have an affect on Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I don't see it as a bitch move. It's a choice, and it's his. If I had the resources, I might consider it. The American way isn't what it was.
      It really doesn't take much. The visa was about $250 and the plane ticket was about $1500. You have to have $5000 to enter the country. I have no children, no spouse, and nothing keeping me from doing this.

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
      I am I mistaken, or haven't you been planning this move for some time?
      Yes, my plan was to do this much sooner for fun, but the recent sequence of events gave me that final push I needed.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        jewmadbro???
        furious...come suck me like you do oh so well to calm me down..

just think it's gay to post about it like any of us give a fuck. guy is running away from home bc of obama....then says he might come back 2016...a true puss

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          It really doesn't take much. The visa was about $250 and the plane ticket was about $1500. You have to have $5000 to enter the country. I have no children, no spouse, and nothing keeping me from doing this.

Yes, my plan was to do this much sooner for fun, but the recent sequence of events gave me that final push I needed.
          ...then your going on a trip that was going to happen anyways and now your turning it into some bold move....I dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Seriously though. I think up and leaving is a total bitch move. If you don't like how things are going then man-up and do something about it. This move comes off as a spoiled child taking his ball and going home.

I have zero respect for you and your decision.
            What do you propose he do? The country is too fucked up to be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              I can respect that, but do you honestly believe the collapse of the us dollar wont have an affect on Canada?
              Of course not, it will have a global impact. But without question, the US will be, by far, the most impacted. And impacted for the longest duration of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                ...then your going on a trip that was going to happen anyways and now your turning it into some bold move....I dont get it.
                In some sense I suppose. However the difference is that rather than this being a trip I will seek permanent residence.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I assure you what I say is true:
                  Good luck broseph, run through them aussie hoes!

Comment

And people thought Denny was crazy, I don't see it that way at all. I hope it works out for you Alex.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

We are outnumbered, the last election proved that.
                      Who is we? Based on the "white society" comment, am I to assume white people?

Is there such a thing as less than no respect?

Seriously though, this should not be your call to abandon ship, it should be your call to action. Get involved, get enlightened, take action.

It's pretty hard to say "I give up" when you haven't even really tried in the first place. Some men give their lives for this nation, and you choose to walk away from it. Do you not see what that says about your character?

Hell, I could get behind a decision like this if you instead said "I'm going to spend some time out of the country to grow as a person, and look for the knowledge I can use to bring back and better this country". But you seem to be saying "I don't like how things are going so I am leaving. And if nothing changes to my liking, I am never coming back".

It has become a throw away society, and the US is becoming your throw-away nation.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        furious...come suck me like you do oh so well to calm me down..

just think it's gay to post about it like any of us give a fuck. guy is running away from home bc of obama....then says he might come back 2016...a true puss

As opposed to a true asshole like yourself?

Run along now and take your little toys with you.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          As opposed to a true asshole like yourself?

Run along now and take your little toys with you.
                          oh shit, the king is a righteous man now...lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Seriously though. I think up and leaving is a total bitch move. If you don't like how things are going then man-up and do something about it. This move comes off as a spoiled child taking his ball and going home.

I have zero respect for you and your decision.
                              So do you feel the same way about Denny making this same decision 6 months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                Why Canada? Higher taxes and a medical institution in worse shape than our own?
                                Yeah, but they get more free shit from the government!

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                I don't see it as a bitch move. It's a choice, and it's his. If I had the resources, I might consider it. The American way isn't what it was.
                                A little suprised to hear that from you. I imagine you as more of a doer. Would be sad to see you go.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                What do you propose he do? The country is too fucked up to be fixed.
                                You know what, you're absolutley right.

Never mind everyone, I guess there is just noting we can do.

Comment

Working...
                                X