No announcement yet.

Farewell America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you! Kangaroo jerky, Holdens, and lots of accent loving whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Seriously though. I think up and leaving is a total bitch move. If you don't like how things are going then man-up and do something about it. This move comes off as a spoiled child taking his ball and going home.

I have zero respect for you and your decision.
      It's too late, the writing is on the wall, open your eyes.

My wife is a Canadian citizen, and we're going back before shit completely hits the fan. I see us moving in 3-5 years, sooner if something happens.

I'm glad I have the option. It's not a bitch move, it's a smart move. I'm no captain, and I have no intentions going down with this ship.

Comment

Don't let the door hit your traitor ass on the way out.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

My wife is a Canadian citizen, and we're going back before shit completely hits the fan. I see us moving in 3-5 years, sooner if something happens.

I'm glad I have the option. It's not a bitch move, it's a smart move. I'm no captain, and I have no intentions going down with this ship.
          Why Canada? Higher taxes and a medical institution in worse shape than our own?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post

Good quitter, gtfo.

Comment

I don't see it as a bitch move. It's a choice, and it's his. If I had the resources, I might consider it. The American way isn't what it was.

Comment

Later

Comment

actually canada looks alot like america WILL look like in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    Seriously though. I think up and leaving is a total bitch move. If you don't like how things are going then man-up and do something about it. This move comes off as a spoiled child taking his ball and going home.

I have zero respect for you and your decision.

But I do respect your opinion as one of the most level headed people on here.

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing. Sorry but I'm sure there are enough of us that aren't going down without a fight.
                    We are outnumbered, the last election proved that.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Many of those great men ran away from their home countries to come and start a new one because their countries of origin were fucked up.
                      I am I mistaken, or haven't you been planning this move for some time?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        what an attention whore...
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        good. take your fuck buddy slowhand with you too...
                        jewmadbro???

Comment

free post

Comment

Where are you headed? The wife and I are looking at going down for a week next summer.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I havent been following your soap opera, but youre leaving because Obama won? I would figure you had this trip planned a long time ago. So i would figure you were leaving no matter who won.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                                Why Canada? Higher taxes and a medical institution in worse shape than our own?
                                What's going to crush America IMO, is our dollar will become worthless because we're printing money like it's going out of style. Once that happens, and the world stops trading in US dollars, we're screwed.

I know Canada isn't perfect, but at least my money there won't become worthless. And our personal opinion is that it's a better place to raise our kids, based on family values.

Comment

Working...
                                X