• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Nicely done, sir.
    Lol

Comment

• Chili stirring up Friday pot. Huzzah!!!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
        What do you mean you don't know? Is your board-issued crystal ball of doom broken, or did you leave it somewhere? Can you not draw from your personal experiences of going through the collapse of a giant nation in this modern world, just like the rest of the members here? And heck, if you're not sure, fake it. When in doubt, just believe that the only possible outcome is the one with the most doom and gloom. That's the way we roll.

But heck, it really doesn't matter what you know or do. It's already too late! You might as well bail, too. Just about any country is better than this one, right?
        Living in denial isn't healthy either. The Titanic didn't sink because of bad attitudes and sour grapes.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Living in denial isn't healthy either. The Titanic didn't sink because of bad attitudes and sour grapes.
          Pick a ship that hasn't sunk. A ship that has been through a ton of bad storms and has stayed afloat and steady. Now put a bunch of passengers on it who really know jack shit about watercraft and have them all screaming and crying and jumping overboard because they are convinced that the ship is doomed. That's how it seems around here to me.

If anyone is in denial, it's those who refuse to recognize all of the wonderful things and freedoms we have, and how much better this country still is than just about any other country out there.

I'm not saying it's all roses, but it's not as extremely bad as some make it out to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Pick a ship that hasn't sunk. A ship that has been through a ton of bad storms and has stayed afloat and steady. Now put a bunch of passengers on it who really know jack shit about watercraft and have them all screaming and crying and jumping overboard because they are convinced that the ship is doomed. That's how it seems around here to me.

If anyone is in denial, it's those who refuse to recognize all of the wonderful things and freedoms we have, and how much better this country still is than just about any other country out there.

I'm not saying it's all roses, but it's not as extremely bad as some make it out to be.
            Commie liberal!

Comment

• I dont' get on a ship because it hasn't sunk.

I get on a ship because of where it can take me.
              Seems to me, the original post has taken this into account.
              Jay Johnson
              Car hauler for hire

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
                I dont' get on a ship because it hasn't sunk.

I get on a ship because of where it can take me.
                Seems to me, the original post has taken this into account.
                Like, there's a guy in a rowboat going X miles, and the current is going like, you know, some other miles, and how long does it take him to get to town? It's like, 'Who cares? Who wants to go to town with a guy who drives a rowboat?
                Originally posted by Nash B.
                Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Thank god Idiot is a whore and made teh noodz available.

Good luck, Alex, wherever you end up.
                  Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Who are we talking about?
                  This man has not had his question answered.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                    You can't "fix" stupid. And since the majority of the country has shifted from a self-reliance and personal responsibility mentality to "the government should provide for me", there isnt any amount of "getting involved" thats going to change anything......
                    This.

There is no fixing it. No changing it for the better. It is fucked. It is only going to get worse, exponentially. The failures/takers now outnumber the successful/givers. The US is going the way of Rome, and soon will have the same fate. And there isn't a single fucking thing that ANYONE can do about it.

Our forefathers left Europe to get away from oppressive governments, they didn't stay there and try to fix it like everyone is blabbering about, they were smart enough to know to get the fuck out and go somewhere else and start over. The fucked up thing is now there is NOWHERE to go to start over, all you can do is hope to find a place less fucked up than the one you are leaving.

I have never had anything good to say about the OP, but I see the wisdom in his decision. Everyone that mentions his age, you don't have to be older to see history and to see how it has changed.
                    I bid him good luck, I'd do the same if I had no children and the funds to do it.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I have the answers right here: Intended as humor

Dear Red States:
                      We’re ticked off at the way you’ve treated the Blue States, and we’ve decided we’re leaving. We intend to form our own country and we’re taking the other Blue States with us. In case you aren’t aware that includes Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, California, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and all the Northeast.
                      To sum up briefly: You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states; we get stem cell research and the best beaches. We get the Statue of Liberty; you get Opry Land. We get Harvard; you get Ole’ Miss. We get 85 percent of America’s venture capital and entrepreneurs; you get Alabama. We get two-thirds of the tax revenue; you get to make the red states pay their fair share.
                      Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian Coalition’s we get a bunch of happy families; you get a bunch of single moms.
                      Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country’s fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of the nation’s fresh fruit, 95% of America’s quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high-tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods, Sequoia’s and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT. With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.
                      We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.
                      38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we’re discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with higher morals then we lefties.
                      We’re taking the good pot too. You can have that dirt weed they grow in Mexico.
                      Sincerely,
                      The Blue States.
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch View Post
                        I have the answers right here: Intended as humor

Dear Red States:
                        We’re ticked off at the way you’ve treated the Blue States, and we’ve decided we’re leaving. We intend to form our own country and we’re taking the other Blue States with us. In case you aren’t aware that includes Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, California, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois and all the Northeast.
                        To sum up briefly: You get Texas, Oklahoma and all the slave states; we get stem cell research and the best beaches. We get the Statue of Liberty; you get Opry Land. We get Harvard; you get Ole’ Miss. We get 85 percent of America’s venture capital and entrepreneurs; you get Alabama. We get two-thirds of the tax revenue; you get to make the red states pay their fair share.
                        Since our aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent lower than the Christian Coalition’s we get a bunch of happy families; you get a bunch of single moms.
                        Blue States in hand we will have firm control of 80% of the country’s fresh water, more than 90% of the pineapple and lettuce, 92% of the nation’s fresh fruit, 95% of America’s quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90% of all cheese, 90 percent of the high-tech industry, most of the US low sulfur coal, all living redwoods, Sequoia’s and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech and MIT. With the Red States you will have to cope with 88% of all obese Americans and their projected health care costs, 92% of all US mosquitoes, nearly 100% of the tornadoes, 90% of the hurricanes, 99% of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100% of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh, Bob Jones University, Clemson and the University of Georgia.
                        We get Hollywood and Yosemite, thank you.
                        38% of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62% believe life is sacred unless we’re discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 44% say that evolution is only a theory, 53% that Saddam was involved in 9/11 and 61% of you crazy bastards believe you are people with higher morals then we lefties.
                        We’re taking the good pot too. You can have that dirt weed they grow in Mexico.
                        Sincerely,
                        The Blue States.
                        We can live with that. Bye.

Sincerely,
                        The Red States.
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          I don't thinks it's living in denial. There's no denying that there are things happening in our country that flat out suck. I'm sure there are things happening in every country that, in one way or another, suck. Are we to piss and moan and be miserable or are we to acknowledge what we are up against, accept that there are some things that we may not be able to change and live our lives making the best of what we can?
                          Most people don't want to be a miserable, worrying mess every day. It makes for a shitty existence. I know that the world could take an ugly turn tomorrow and we could all be doomed, but I'm not going to spend everyday worrying about whether it will or whether it won't. I'm prepared to live my life the best I can in this country and I'm prepared that things have the potential to become ugly. I hope it never comes to a point where I have to make some very tough decisions for the well being of my family and myself, but will do so if I have to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Seriously though. I think up and leaving is a total bitch move. If you don't like how things are going then man-up and do something about it. This move comes off as a spoiled child taking his ball and going home.

I have zero respect for you and your decision.
                            This.
                            Although we're probably better off without someone of your mindset spoiling the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              Don't let the door hit your traitor ass on the way out.
                              This also.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Geor!
                                Don't let the door hit your traitor ass on the way out.

I would not put up with waiting until January --- gtfo tomorow! Spoiled little rich kid waaaa mommy, bad man in the white house!

Comment

Working...
                                X