No announcement yet.

Tool Box Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the HF 44 top and bottom and the side box with drawers and have complaints. All the drawers slide fine and this thing is puching 1k full if not alot more.

IMO they are well worth the money.

Comment

This is "Merica and i wont buy china made junk from HF....

honestly this box is far superior to the crap craftsman has out and is actually solid for the price

Comment

I went to buy the 56" box today. Sold out in Denton. There is one left in Carrollton and a few at the Dallas store. I'll have to wait until next week to pull the trigger. I also realized that I need a few buddies to help me get it out of the truck. The damn thing weighs nearly 600lbs..

Comment

Yes they are heavy. The NRH store should have them.

ramairracer Craftsman is now made in china according to a salesperson in sears.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
            Yes they are heavy. The NRH store should have them.

ramairracer Craftsman is now made in china according to a salesperson in sears.
            WELL FUCK!!! Good thing I got my set 10 years ago when they were still made here.
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
              I've got this one for sale for $100 if anyone is interested.

Or my Matco for $4k
              Goodluck. Ive been trying to sell my KRL1022 for $2300 for several months now. Iv listed it on here, cl, garagejournal, and ebay several times and havent found a single taker.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                Goodluck. Ive been trying to sell my KRL1022 for $2300 for several months now. Iv listed it on here, cl, garagejournal, and ebay several times and havent found a single taker.
                Yeah, n words are broke these days....

Comment

Working...
                X