Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol wtf, I thought this was a joke, but is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol wtf, I thought this was a joke, but is it?

Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Although I never listen to popular music, I did by accident stumple upon a so-called music video called "Call Me Maybe", performed by a young woman named Carly Rae Jepsen. I was shocked when I saw it and I wish I could un-see it. I think it should immediatly be banned all over!

First of all she's from Canada - the communist, half-french sodomists from the north. So we can't expect much from her. But I must say I got appalled already at the second verse (!) of the song:

Quote:
    "I'd trade my soul for a wish,
    Pennies and dimes for a kiss"
    Firstly, she wants to trade her soul for a wish? In my ears, this sounds like devilworshipping! God clearly states our souls are belonging to Him: "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4)

Secondly, she wants to engage in prostitution! The Bible is, as we all know, very clear on prostitution:
    BLAH BLAH BLAH click the fuckin link above
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Yes, joke site.

Comment

that was random...

Comment

Those guys are like a cult over there.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post

First of all she's from Canada - the communist, half-french sodomists from the north. So we can't expect much from her.
          It's really not all that off base. Have you met Vadertt, FFS?

Teeheehee.

Comment

Who gives a fuck!
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Funny shit for sure
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Canada didn't elect Barack Obama for two terms. That's all I have to say.

EDIT: Unless some retard says otherwise.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Hi
                  Ded

Comment

Working...
                  X